🤎Drunk Reunion(68)🤎

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

The loud bass of music kept vibrating through the club as I and Lisa swayed our hips and relished the taste of freedom from life. We had arrived in the club just one hour ago and to say I had been enjoying to the fullest. Liza was not wrong. I indeed needed some fun in my life with my hectic schedule. I had drunk one glass of champagne and after that I and Liza instantly hit the dance floor turning our full party wild mode on.

"So what say? I was not wrong, was I ?" Lisa shouted while dancing.

"Absolutely " I shouted back, nodding my head vigorously while moving my hands and body with the beat of the music.

"Hey look at the guy behind you. Isn't he handsome?" She pointed out behind me when I shook my head at her and laughed. From the moment we had come in the dance floor, she had gestured in different directions and threw blunt remarks casually on their looks.

"Not anymore. Go, get some guy if you seriously want a hot and wild night." I commented grabbing her arm.

"Aha" She nodded her head in denial. "I want to enjoy by myself more." She added as she threw a wink at some random starnger who smirked in her direction.

"Girl! You need to get laid." I shouted laughing harder than before as I quoted her words. Whenever I was sad, she usually used it to cheer up my mood. Actually, the sentence was not funny much. It was the way she spoke with such high-pitched voice and making weird expressions.

"No, you are not doing well. It's not easy to mimic me. You have to learn a lot."  She grinned at me. Suddenly, she stopped dancing and eyed at me from top to bottom.

"You are looking damn pretty in this dress. I absolutely love your fashion sense." She remarked.

"Are you serious to compliment now when you could have done it before ?" I asked lifting my eyebrows.

"It's nothing like that. You are looking indeed gorgeous and sexy." 

"Thanks. You look no less than me. You are already grabbing attention, babe." I said and twirled while dancing and turned to face her again.

"I am hot and I know that." She replied with a cheeky smile. She was wearing a white glitter crop top with a pair of balck shots which had made her look very confident and hot. I had decided to put on a black dress with high slit. Though it was bit provocative, it complimented my body well and I looked quite elegant and classy in this gown.

"Let's do some shots." She said and she held my wrist. Dragging me through dance floor, we went to the counter. Leaning on the counter, she took a quick scan of the good looking waiter who seemed to do the same with her.

"Two shots of Tequila, hurry up!" She shouted smirking at the guy's direction. I shrugged my shoulder at her behaviour and sat down beside her on a chair facing the counter. She started rambling about how much she disliked Mrs. Kristin for her rude behaviour where I occasionally hummed and nodded in response.