🤎Maleficent Love(70)🤎

Firstly I apologise for posting this chapter very late

Firstly I apologise for posting this chapter very late. I am currently caught up with my studies. Since I am giving entrance exams for universities, I am little busy. I am truly sorry for being late.

And secondly, this is the longest chapter I have ever written in my life. I thought that it will be probably 5000+ words but it has exactly 7400+ words excluding my rants. Take enough times coz it's very very very long. 🥲🤌

Since it's last chapter , I am expecting all of you including the silent readers to do vote and leave at least one comment. Thanks. 🤟

SUMEDH

After the performance was over, all the performers were called on the stage including Mallika's team. As a guest of honour, I shared a small speech on my dancing journey which had been unpredictable and eventful to be exact. After that, I was escorted from the big stage to the V.I.P seats reserved for special guests. I took a seat beside Siddharth who gave me a thumps up and grinned. After some more speeches and other essential lectures, all the teams were called on the stage with their guide. As the time slowly came to declare the names of winning team, I gripped my seat tightly, my heart thudding against my chest rapidly. It was Mallika's dream and I wanted her to win this competition. Not because she was the love of my life but because she deserved to win. I had seen her performance. She had put so much efforts to make this performance graceful and best which she did for sure.

Now I wanted her to lift the trophy in her hands and accomplish her dream. I wanted her to win this competition badly. With the racing heart, I kept praying and hoping for her to win. I was not really believer of God but today, I wanted to believe the God for giving my angel the triumph she deserved.

With the moments passing slowly, I inhaled and exhaled airs trying to calm down my palpitating heart. Siddharth glanced at me sqeezing my hand.

"I am sure, she will get what she deserves. She is God's child." He assured with a nod making me shake my head. Avneet's situation was same as she was squirming in her seat impatiently wanting her best friend to win the trophy.

"And the ultimate star of Premier League of Dance Competition is the one and only Florida Art and artist Association."

The crowd sitting below the stage erupted into loud cheers and applause and blinding cameras flashed on the stage as the photographers took hundreds of photos of the champions.

I stood up from my seat and clapped loudly hooting and cheering for my wife as she broke down into happy tears on stage grinning at the audiances. The pure trace of ecstacy and fulfilment was clearly visible on her face. Her eyes were gleaming with pride while she took the trophy along with her other team members. She couldn't help but grasp the new anticipation of reaching the goal through releasing her all sentiments by crying and laughing. The next moment, she handed the trophy to some of her team members before her eyes landed on me. I gave a thumbs up in her direction winking at her.