🤎So-called self defense!!(10)🤎

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Sumedh was going to leave but he stopped on his track and turned towards Mallika who was looking at him with mixed of emotions.

"You should not go there. I have forbidden you but still you haven't listened to me. But from next time ,be careful." He quietly said when she nodded her head negatively in frustration.

"It's all happening just because of you ,Mr. Don Mudgalkar. If you neither would have kidnapped me nor would have brought me here then nothing like this would happen" She shouted pointing her finger at him.

"Angel, just keep your tone low and mind your own buisness " Sumedh replied calmly trying not to lose his temper. He was already furious on what happened just some times ago.

"But how could I do so ? I am far from my house ,my friends, my academy everything. Then what will I do here ? Only for you ,I am in this situation. You are doing it to take revenge. But listen, I won't let you anything to do with my family. You are a danger. See... today, I was going to lose my life almost. "

She burst into crying while spelling out those words and thinking about all of her friends and family. She was frustrated and disappointed with everything. Sumedh just stood quietly with an expressionless face watching her in this way. Somewhere he was feeling guilty but his male ego was always more convenient to him. So as always ignoring his heart,he sarcastically replied,

"See Angel, you were at the gun point that time but I am the one who had saved you also. Did you forget that ? And after THATTTT, you hugged me infront of all. That means ,you like me,right ?"

"You know what you are such a poisonous person whom I have loved and it's the most wrong decision of my whole life. And I am accepting that I have hugged you as I got little scared then. And honestly, I don't know but I had the trust on you on that moment that you would certainly save me."

She mentioned without any hesitation which made him numb and still in shock. A certain but weird feeling erupted inside him hearing her as it reminded him of HER,which Mallika thankfully didn't notice. Before she noticed, he turned around facing his back to her not to show his vulnerable sight. He was just so much perplexed to see that an unknown girl had believed a heartless devil like him without any reason specially when he had done nothing but to abandon her. It was the first time that someone had kept her faith on him except his team and Sid.

All of a sudden, he caught hold of a stick which was going to hit his shoulder from back. It was Mallika who was going to hit him taking a stick from somewhere but she failed. He chuckled inwardly at her attempt to escape from here. He now faced her with a smirk playing on his lips still holding the stick firmly with his one hand where she was trying to snatch it from him by pulling it . Unfortunately, her efforts made no change except that he pulled the stick so roughly making her to collide with his broad chest. He twirled the stick making her to sway with it also creating a position where her back touched his chest and an unknown sparks flew through her body with the sudden movement. He slowly slided his hand to her bare waist from behind and leaned towards her ears.