🤎Paul(35)🤎

AVNEET

AVNEET

I reluctantly left the matter in the middle as Mallika went in the washroom. I was sure that she was hiding something. Specially with everything just happened one by one in a rush was not indicating anything good. Everything was just so confusing considering the fact that nothing was being normal. Eventually, Sumedh's another name was Riccardo and he was known as one of the the multimillionaires in US whereas he was Sumedh who was known as one of the biggest underground mafias in India.

What kind of ironically event was it? Why had he been in India when he was loaded with money ? Why was he being a mafia when he was bound to be the C.E.O of his father's company?Why did he kidnap Mallika? When Siddharth desperately wanted help from Mallika to help Sumedh for coming out of problems, I actually thought about that and I was ready to risk both of mine and Mallika's lives on that place. But when Mallika was attacked, I knew at that moment that she should step away from everything.

Even Sumedh had once tried to throw her out of his world which was probably the best decision he was going take on that moment. But again, he suddenly started misbehaving with her and now his true identity revealed with a big twist. What kind of game was going on? Siddharth surely had clear idea about it but he was not saying anything. He had been ignoring me for the last few days. Whenever I tried to ask him, he had intentionally avoided the topic and me. Honestly, I was not pleased about this marriage. But one thing I was glad that my parents had accepted mine and Siddharth's marriage.

My chain of thoughts broke when a shadow abruptly came in my vision. A particular someone instantly went infront of the room. I had clearly seen that he was fully dressed in black and his face was also covered with black mask. Seeing his appearance, it was clear that he was not any member of our family. Without wasting a moment, I rushed out of the room. I looked for the shadow here and there but found none there. Julie was simply busy with kitchen chores.

"Julie, have you seen anyone unknown here?" I asked her hoping if she had any clue about it.

"No, Mam. I was in this kitchen whole time, I didn't see anyone. " She replied when I just nodded. But I was hell sure that someone was there. Ralph was in his room and Sumedh along with Siddharth and his other men had gone in the office. The bodyguards were on their duties only. It left me, Mallika and Ralph in the whole mansion. I might be exaggerating things.But why would someone be in disguise here?

I decided to check upstairs. I went in Sumedh and Mallika's room first which was empty. Then I checked the other rooms which were found empty as well. When I was coming downstairs, I heard a high pitched voice ringing in the house. It was Mallika's for sure. I shuddered in uneasiness thinking if anything bad had happened with her.I ran in the room where I had left her behind. My eyes widened in the sight when I found a man in black dress picking up Mallika's unconscious figure on his shoulder.

"Mallika!!!!" I shouted her name as I rushed into the room. When he was going to move, I grabbed hold of the man's waist from back trying to stop him from moving.