🤎Midnight Drama(23)🤎

Mallika's outfit ^^^
****
MALLIKA

I was almost on the edge of falling asleep. At that time, I heard the feeble sound of the door and my eyes snapped open when I heard footsteps approaching inside the room. I assumed that it must be Sumedh by hearing the sound of his boots slapping against the floor.

I just closed my eyes pretending to sleep when I heard him walking slowly near the bed. Even after closing my eyes, I could feel the certain pressure of his strong gaze on me which was making me nervous for some reasons. It was somewhat weird and awkward considering how he had behaved with me last time. I should be angry with him for it but all I could feel was my heart racing against my ribcage.

My breath hitched when I felt his hot breath fanning on the side of my face as I could feel him looming over my body sending warmth through my body. I clutched the duvet tightly controlling myself from not blushing with his close proximity. I dug my face into the pillow more and more to hide my face from his side. I was probably red with the way I was blushing so much.My thoughts came to an end when I heard footsteps vanishing away.

Making sure that he was no more there infront of me ,I slowly peeked from my duvet and turned around to find him sitting on his bed with his hands keeping on his forehead. Exhaustion was clearly visible on his face with bag under his eyes. He had grown to have dark spots under his eyes and with the way he looked, I presumed he hadn't slept. Luckily he had not closed the divider otherwise I couldn't be able to see him. Yeah you heard right, we both stayed in the same room. And this room was so large and there was a king size bed in a side of this room where I stayed and there was a small yet comfy bed in the other side of the room where Sumedh stayed. There was a sliding divider placed through the middle of the room and so it was spilt into two separate individual bedrooms.

I really didn't have any idea that Sumedh was pretty much loaded and belonged to quite wealthy family. He used to live in a vintage house in the middle of forest and did not use to have so many workers here and there. Now I had come to know that this large mansion was his own home and he had around 10 maids in the house to take care of all the households.Besides, I was startled to know that his mafia territory was just not limited in India. His group had extended in America as well. He had huge power in the underground world and that was the reason many police officers usually stayed away from him and his gang making sure to keep peace between two opposite sides. Both sides worked for common people of society but the way of handling the crimes was different in case of their respective positions. Where the cops dealt with situations in legal way, Sumedh's team usually went with violence and illegal ways to deal with problems.