🤎 Ponytail Romance(39)🤎

MALLKA

MALLKA

I groaned in sleep and started gaining consciousness because of the rising pain on my stomach.

"Ow" I growled clutching the side pillow. I shut my eyes tightly to somehow stop the sunrays hitting on my sun.Finally giving up on sleep,I opened my eyes and stifled a yawn. I smiled brightly when my eyes found the sight beside me. Sumedh was lying on his stomach, his face buried on the pillow with one arm securely clutched around my waist. His lips parted and he softly snored with his messed up curls falling over his face in random direction. It took me a while register what was going on as I scrutinized my surroundings.

I had almost given up yesterday. I lost all hopes of reuniting with him after experiencing something horrible. I could never forget that. I had read and watched these types of typical dramas in books and movies. But who knows that oneday I would be kidnapped just like those heroines?Well, not entirely it was equal since female leads were too weak to try for defending themselves whereas I had tried with all of my abilities to get over the situation. And I was kinda proud of myself.

Keeping those bad memories aside, I faced Sumedh who seemed to be in deep slumber. Our legs were entangled together, making it impossible for me to get down.He had a cute frown over his face.I traced my fingers through his luscious curls which always tended to attract me towards him. He shuffled a little but his frown peeled off. I kept moving my fingers through his curls. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

I smirked mischievously when an idea struck on my head. I carefully came out of his hold and jumped out of the bed. I couldn't walk properly due to the several pain on my body but I somehow managed to reach the dressing table.Grabbing two rubber bands and red designer hair band from the dressing table, I made my way in the bed. I settled on the bed and slowly tried to pull Sumedh. God! He is heavy. I carefully made him to sit against me with his head resting on my chest. He stirred and made a movement. Thankfully he didn't wake up though. I slowly messaged his hairs and placed a kiss on his forhead. My hands were working through his hair swiftly that he couldn't even know how evil I could be. I gathered his hairs into two ponytails and tied them with the bands. I put the red band on his head.

I thanked him internally for not interrupting me somehow by waking up. I smiled triumphantly at my incredible work and wrapped my hands around his neck kissing his neck. I rubbed my face on his neck and moved my hands over his abs.

"Ow" He groaned but opened his eyes. He looked at me through his lashes and blinked his eyes to perhaps understand the situation.

"Good morning" I wished him and tightened my hold around him.

"Good morning." He hoarsely replied and sat down rubbing his eyes.

I separated from him and eyed at him. My eyes darted to his two ponytails and a giggle escaped from my lips. He looked at me with suspicion and shrugged off his shoulder. He then stood up from the bed and his ponytails were waggling to his side. I bite my lip to control my laugh and coughed to refrain myself from laughing. He narrowed his eyes at me deliberately and shook his head in disbelief. I palmed my mouth unable to control my laughter.