🤎The end of Paul's chapter (61)🤎

4000+ words onwards. You may need patience.

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

I woke up with a nagging pain in my shoulder and arms. My arms were brusied pretty badly along with my neck and back. Those bastards had beaten me up while I had been hanging onto the wall by a rope. I took all the beatings silently not even making a single yelp or anything. I refused to let out any reaction or emotions except for my stoic face. Even if they would have killed me on the spot, I would have never allowed to have them the pleasure of watching me cry in pain. I could endure all the pain they could give to me but I could never make them satisfied by begging for my life and I knew that it would definitely frustrate Paul. It happened. After a round of beatings, seeing my no reaction Paul got frustrated and imprisoned me in some basement with his men.

However, my desperation to make them frustrated vanished when they dared to bring Mallika into this. I was not able to understand how they had traced her whereabouts. Moreover, I trusted Siddharth and Dad. They could never let anything happen to her. They would do anything to protect her. Infact, she had always high security around her after my accident. Cassey was always there for her whereever she would go. I knew for a matter of fact that Cassy would sacrifice his own life to let any harm touch Mallika. He was my most loyal and eligible worker. Then with everything, how did they get a hold of her?

Then why she was here? Paul would be going to regret soon for involving my girl in this mess. The time when he was hurting my girl, I was fucking helpless but once I would be free, I would make sure to end his chapter forever. When he was mercilessly beating her and she was scareming in agony, her each screams had ignited the fire inside me and he would be burnt with my anger when I would be free from here.

My eyes darted to the room when they landed on Mallika's unconscious figure, laying on her back. Panick washed over me instantly seeing her in that situation, her stomach covered with blood. Knowing Paul, he would probably come back soon, I needed to wake her first. She couldn't sleep in this situation as it would damage her physically more and also would lessen the lamest chance of getting out of here. There were none in this room except us and I needed to take advantage of the situation.

"Angel" I called out to her softly.

I got no response in return as she continued to lie down there on the floor.

"Babe, come on." I tilted my head the side. "You need to wake up."

She stirred slowly making some movements but did not wake up. I let out a sigh shaking my head negatively. She had to wake up at any cost. I would make sure of that.

"Mallika, wake up." I tried. This time, she attempted to open her eyes and turned her head to face me.

"Baby, you have to wake up please. Do it for me and you."

I focused on her movements as she snapped her eyes open and instantly she was whimpering clutching the fabric on her stomach. Her eyes filled with tears as she kept whimpering in pain.