🤎Reality or Fairytale(49)🤎

You can listen the song

You can listen the song. The song is really beautiful^^

I have decided to change the cover of this story. So kindly check it out at the end and share your love.

The urge of bursting with absolute joy was something which was consuming my body. I wanted to dance like crazy and I wanted to loose myself. My excited nerves were not really helping in that case. I held myself from grinning like idiot as Sumedh escorted me out of the his cabin while passing those employees. I was aware of their curious and surprised glances in my direction. With his strong, masculine arm slipping just on the small of my back , we went in the elevator. He was taking me for lunch. I couldn't be more excited than this. It was gonna be our first official date. It was not that I had no boyfriends before. I was proposed by a quite number of boys from my high school and college.

Mostly I rejected them since I was never interested in dating. When I went in the college, one of my seniors proposed me. I was planning to reject him too but my friends precisely took the responsibility of helping me out with guys so that people didn't suspect me to be lesbian.

Like seriously? Who does that?

So with their constant insistence, I accepted that guy's proposal. His name was Yuvi. He was a very smart and handsome boy. We dated for around 5-6 months. We even didn't kiss. Atleast not a proper kiss. Just a peck on cheek or side of mouth. Finally, we broke things out when I declared that I did not really have feelings for him and he too admitted of being fascinated with another girl from his class. Thus we broke things between us in good way. I never loved him.

I didn't notice when the elevator had already started moving until Sumedh broke into my reverie.

"Angel, you must know one thing that you shouldn't have come out of home like that. Besides, someone just called you and lied you about my accident where I am completely fine in real. I have my men investigating the case. But you need to be cautious of your surroundings." He explained, his tone was filled with concern and seriousness.

"I know that. On that time, I really panicked when I got the news. I didn't have enough time to have second thoughts at the moment. Moreover it was absolutely unexpected. " I revealed exactly recalling the moment I got such a fake news. I didn't know who had put up such a peculiar yet dangerous action. Whoever it was, my brain was pointing at Paul. After all, he was the one who had abducted me before. He was a dangerous man to be handled along with his typical records and his notorious reputation.

"Yes, I understand.From now onwards, I will have a separate driver, car and some personal security guards assigned to you." He said. "I don't want you going out without them at any cost."

"I appreciate your concern, Mr. Mafia. But I can't have security. It feels so odd. "I frowned at him. I too had been braught up in a family of possessions and wealth. Definitely not close to Sumedh (I mean Riccardo since Riccardo is his real name). But I was quite pampered child. However I had never roamed around with bodyguards. It felt really strange to be honest.