🤎Arguement(25)🤎

"Sumedh, slow down

"Sumedh, slow down. You are speeding up." I almost shouted on Sumedh as he was constantly driving the car like maniac. I had been trying to barg him for so long but he was so stubborn. For the last few minutes, he hadn't spoken a single word. I held the shirt of his nape and shouted again.

"Sumedh ,for God sake, stop the car.We are gonna end up with broken hands and legs if you continue with this speed." I stated glaring at his side while he held his all concentration on his driving only.

As usual, he again ignored me and my pleads as if I didn't exist even. I could clearly see that he was tightly gripping the steering wheel, his jaw was clenched and his vein was popping through his hands due to his constant pressure on the steering wheel. His lips were pressed in a thin line and he kept looking at his front only with stiff posture.

"Sumedh, please listen to me."

"Sumedh, stop the fucking car. "

"We will die."

I begged him again and again as he was driving in extremely high speed which could easily lead us to have an accident. Due to his speed driving, my heart was beating in an unfathomable rate and half part of my body apparently had become feeble that I couldn't resolve about my movements. I was absolutely sure that today we were going to knock on the door of paradise. But I didn't have any kind of wish to die so early.

Keeping my weird thoughts away, I exhaled a deep breathe calming my nerves as I got a dreadful idea which had the same impact like his rush driving but it had also other chance saving our lives. I unbuckled my seat belt and the sound caught Sumedh's attention as he slowed down a little and turned towards me.

"What the fuck are you thinking to do now,Mallika ?" He shouted as he eyed me with his stormy eyes. I wanted to distract him so that he could give his attention towards me. So according to the plan, I ignored him and got up from my seat making Sumedh totally shocked as he slowed down the speed level again.

"What the fuck! " He screamed when I neared him sliding my arm around his shoulder and gave a hard squeeze on his shoulder. His eyes widened at my step when I took the advantage of his shock and straddled on his lap. It resulted in him to fully stop his car on the road all of a sudden. Due to the sudden jerk, our bodies collided with each other in an extremely intimate way making me to circle my hands around his nape and him to tightly grab my waist. I buried my face on his nape and hugged him so tightly.

"FUCK!!! " He cursed under his breathe as his chest started to rise up and down in a rhythmic way. I could feel his heart racing with anticipation while I clutched his shirt tightly calming down my excited nerves.

Sudenly, he looked at me with raging eyes and yanked me by gripping my hair from the back and made me to face him.

"What do you think that you are doing ?" He raised his eyebrow and glared at me. Well, I really didn't care anymore about his mood swings. All he knew was to throw tantrums and keep humiliating others. I was not afraid of his taunts anymore. Well, I assumed so.