🤎Answers(27)🤎

Mallika > Avneet<

Mallika > Avneet<

(From now , every chapter is going to be in the female lead's pov only. Whenever it would need, I will add the male's pov)

After taking a nap for half an hour, I woke up by the call of Avneet. I sat up to find that we were entering in the airport of Mumbai. I narrowed my eyes at Sumedh totally having no clue about where we were going right now. I gazed at him in questioning manner when he looked at me for a few moments with an expressionless face and then went back to look for a place to park our car. I turned behind to see Siddharth sleeping like a baby on Anveet's lap and Avneet caressing his hair. Avneet had a satisfied smile on her face as she continued to adore her husband.I smiled warmly at their sweet display of affection on each other. No wonder, they were probably the cutest couple in the world. Her eyes darted to mine and she raised her eyes asking "what happened?" through her expression.

"Where are we going? I have been asking Sumedh for several times but he doesn't bother to reply at my query even." I sneered watching Sumedh to glance in my direction for once and again focused on driving the car.

"I also know nothing. " She quickly responded shaking her shoulder negatively. We all jerked a little when the car was pulled up to halt at a spot.

"Enough of your useless talks. Get out now." Sumedh ordered getting out of the car when I rolled my eyes at his choice of words. He needed to learn how to be real decent and nice towards someone.

I got out of the car when Avneet and Siddharth too came out sliding the door close. As soon as we came out, we immediately found ourselves surrounded by dozens of unfamiliar men. They all were dressed in formal suit looking like bodyguards.

I looked at Siddharth curiosly asking through my body language that I would need answers. He lowered his gaze in reponse avoiding my questioning gaze and it looked as if he was hiding something or he didn't want to reveal anything to me. I tore up my gaze from him to Avneet to find her as confused as me. I was aware that asking Sumedh would cause no result because he would never answer my questions. That was why I had been expecting Siddharth to say something but I only had got silence instead. Sumedh put on his mask and ordered the bodyguards to take us in the airport while he would go for an urgent work. Where did he go now ? My enthusiastic mind was already preoccupied with thousands of unspoken questions and now another was added with the pile. Note the sarcasm.

Soon all the formalities were done with no trace of Sumedh around us.Those bodyguards led us in private room of the airport and told us to sit while they would be keeping their eyes on us.

I had a small discussion with Avneet and from it, I had been able to know that she had no idea either on what it was going on. Siddharth had willingly started avoiding us when we asked about this situation. To be very honest, it was getting so mysterious that I could feel how much pissed off I was getting with the flow of times.