🤎Revenge through beauty (22)🤎

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

I just kept looking at her direction as she helplessly  requested all of us to save her from me ,a devil. Her swollen tears and desperate pleas pricked my heart and I could feel visibly feel my heart breaking with her. But I stood maintaining my cold and emotionless aura to make her realise that I was damn serious about her getting out of her. For her safety, I didn't even think before hurting her in the worst possible way. I basically did everything to make her hate and stop her growing fascination towards me. I knew that she was doing everything because she had loved me. But she needed to understand that a man like me shouldn't be loved. She was going to take bigger risks by falling in love with me. If she could be able to hate, it would be easier for her to leave the place and my life.

I wouldn't deny that that I was really a monster just how she addressed me. I was feeling terrible for hurting her physically. But she was very stubborn and persistent.If I would leave her then she would live her own life happily and Paul would also leave her if he would see that she was not with us anymore. It would have been easier for her and I could do nothing except hurting her so that she could go away from me by her own will. But she was making it hard for me to go with my plan. She was fighting hard even after my tremendous pressure on her. Her feelings ran deeper than I imagined to be honest. At the end, it was growing more difficult with everything.

Her teary eyes moved towards me as she looked at me with her pleading eyes. I swallowed the lump seeing her in that condition and still kept my cold face. She walked towards me limping on her way and stood infront of me. My body stiffened in anticipation when she lifted her hands to cup my face and made me look into her eyes.Ignoring her longing eyes, I was going to come with another set of harsh when suddenly she lost her consciousness and stumbled upon her feet to fall on the floor.Before I could hold her, Avneet and Siddharth hastily rushed towards her and Avneet took her head on her lap. I wanted to go near her and beg for mercy but I wouldn't do it. I couldn't be weak for a girl. I couldn't lose my reputation because of her who was  nothing but a common girl for me. I couldn't let my emotions get in the way of my revenge.

"Sumedh" Avneet yelled facing me. "Enough ,it's enough. I have been silent during the entire time then because you wanted her safety. You promised her security and for the sake of her safety, I stayed silent. But you have crossed your boundaries in this process. You have tried to hurt her physically when she is already fragile and unhealthy. How dare you to do this ?" She paused as she took rapid breathing. Her eyes were blazing fire as she glared at me venomously.

"In the name of making sure of her safety, you have harmed her in a horrible way. I am accepting that I too became a selfish bitch for then and took the side of my husband forgetting all about my bestiee. But not anymore. Siddharth is my husband and I care for him but Mallika is more like a sister to me who is the one to help me when I left Siddharth. I couldn't forget it. You once kidnapped her ,made her to fall for you and now you are throwing her like a trash. Is she a doll that whenever you want ,you will forcefully kidnap her and when your need will be fulfilled , you will throw her out of your life like this?"