🤎Our next destination(26)🤎

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

I wrapped my body in a towel and went out in my room after taking a comfortable shower. Uff,sorry, our room - my and Sumedh's. Last night was really hectic involving running,fighting and also making out. Well, the last two words made me blush to think about yesterday. My leg hurt from the yesterday's incident. I meant to say that my legs were sore due to constant running.

While I was thinking  regarding yesterday, my tray of thoughts were interrupted in the middle when the door burst open as Sumedh came walking inside casually. He was in his trouser and a sleeveless black tshirt. He was looking quote hot in all black outfit. His body was sweaty and he was breathing heavily which meant that he had come back from gym right now. His arms looked more flexible and his sweaty muscles were making my movement stop as I shamelessly raked my eyes over his whole body. How could a man be so handsome with extra charms ? I was in my towel but see ,I really didn't have any problem to stand here shamelessly looking at him. Well I really had no problem with him seeing me in this situation as he had already seen me with less clothes. So I guessed that I really didn't feel shy infront of him anymore.

"Angel, you really have to stop drooling over me." I was again caught by him for staring at him which made my cheeks heated up and I averted my gaze to the floor immediately not daring to look at his face as I knew that he was smirking in victory for catching me. My instinct reaction was blushing under his burning gaze and that was what I was doing now. He really didn't know how much his presence affected me.

Leaving my thoughts, I ignored his remark and went to move and to my extremely good fortune, I collided with something rough making me to loose my balance like always. I mentally prepared myself to get up with broken limbs but to my surprise, I felt a pair of hands gripping my waist. I looked up to see Sumedh holding me by waist. Wait ,wait, where was he staring? I followed his gaze when I found him staring at my exposed cleavage of my body where the towel had loosened a bit. I instantly stood up from the awkward position clearing my throat.

"What the fuck is this ,Angel ? Why are you so clumsy ? Can't you be careful for a single moment?" He hardened his gaze as he scowled at me. Well, I somewhere accepted it as I was naturally very clumsy person.

"I won't be always there for you to save you if you continue being clumsy forever. " He spoke little harshly which made my heart clench at the thought of not having him in my future.

"Ok,I am sorry." I apologized so that his anger wouldn't cross all the boundaries bursting like volcano right now. Well, hats off to my extra imagination. Note the sarcasm.

"Hmm" He hummed in response and then his eyes took a quick scrutiny of my appearance when I got my self conscious back that I was wearing nothing but a towel. He raised his eyebrow at me when I stiffened under his strong gaze.

"Are you mad to wear only a towel when the door is opened ? If somebody would get into the room ,he could have seen you in this state?" He shouted at me. That was really enough. Why was he only ordering me to select dresses according to his choice? I could wear anything I wanted. Who was he?

"Look Mr.Mafia, I am an independent girl and I will choose what I will wear ,not you. Why are you controlling my life like it ? I am not your puppet that I have to listen whatever you will order me. You are not a boss of me. Then why are you saying all of these useless stuffs ?"I asked in a bitter voice making him to widen his eyes more. He again glared at me and caught hold of my wrist pulling me tightly to make me collide with his chest again. He looked directly in my eyes only frowning in my direction. His face came to my level as He whispered dangerously close to my ears sending shivers through my whole body.

"Angel, don't cross your limit. You are now like caged bird of this great mafia and I am the one who will control your life like that. Till then you also have to follow my orders like a good girl otherwise you know what I can do to fulfil my wish." I get indeed scared when he whisper yelled like that. I found myself nodding at him approvingly without my knowledge. Seeing this ,he again smirked at me and tucked a hair strand behind my ear. As his finger made contact with my skin ,I closed my eyes and a small smile automatically appeared on my lips. I felt myself blushing hard when I felt him coming closer to me,his nose brushing with mine making me hardly controlling my blush.

"Get ready in a good outfit. We are leaving soon." I soon opened my eyes forgetting everything that just happened now.

"What are you saying ? Where are we going ?" I asked him confusingly having not any idea about going somewhere.

"Don't ask any question. Just do what I am saying. " He replied sternly and left from the room leaving me fully confused and angry both for his behaviour.

He could atleast be nice to answer politely but no, he had to be jerk like always. Fuck him. He was totally a jerk who was heartless. I gritted my teeth in anger and went to choose something for going somewhere. Well, I didn't need much times to choose as my all clothes were almost same. It meant that my all dresses were of leather and black in colour. That's why I found a good outfit within just 5 minutes. Then I grabbed the black leather dress which reached till my midthigh. I decided to put a pair of black fishnet stockings to cover my bare legs. I called Avneet who helped me to do my hair. I put light layer of makeup by applying some concealer ,foundation, blusher, eyeliner and gave a finishing touch with the nude shade of lipstick. After I finished with my look , I went down in the hall where I found Sumedh,Siddharth and Avneet full ready in likable outfits. They all were looking great.

We four settled in a car and Sumedh's men took other cars.I sat in the passenger seat when Sumedh climbed into the driver seat. Siddharth along with Avneet sat on the back seat. I decided to take a nap in the car since I was feeling tired. Sleep was something which helped a lot to recover from any tough situation and exhaustion. I liked to sleep a lot. I yawned and the next thing I knew that my eyelids got closed as I fell in deep slumber.

~~~~~

Sorry for boring part

Sorry for boring part. I will update the next part after I would get votes.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW