🤎Revealation-II(56)🤎

Kindly do vote and comment. If you are reading chapter, leave a vote for sure and comment if possible. Don't be silent reader. It's very depressing at some points.

And also, those who haven't still checked out, do check out my other story which I have started recently "LOVE IN BETRAYAL". The reviews are too less in there compared to my other works. So I will be grateful if you all go and give a try to that book. Thank you.

After we parted away from each other, I leaded him to the couch holding his shoulder

After we parted away from each other, I leaded him to the couch holding his shoulder. I made him to sit on the couch. I observed him cautiously. He had a very neutral expression on his face. He was no more crying. I could sense that he was too hurt to let out a reaction. He was only staring at nowhere exactly. I studied his hand which was bleeding and some pieces of glass were stuck in his hand. I slowly took his hand in mine. He didn't react anything. I carefully pulled out the pieces. I myself hissed at the contact seeing the very poor condition of his hand. One thing I couldn't help to mention that he even didn't let out any sound while I pulled those pieces from his hand, except for closing his eyes. I just wondered how much he patience he had with everything. He had basically gone through nothing but hell. I hated to say in this way but he indeed had got a pathetic life. Even I knew that he had still not said the entire truth.

I could say that there was something more to this story which he didn't tell me. Something that had a deep connection with me. He once told me that someone close to me had done something to him and that was why he had kidnapped me. But I didn't want to pressurize him now for revealing everything now. He should speak whenever he would like. I would not want to force him but I desperately needed answers.Nevertheless, I could somehow guess that whatever he was going to say was not really going to go well with me.

"Sumedh, where is the first aid box?" I asked gaining his attention to which he flickered his eyes to me.

"You can possibly find it in any bedroom." I shook my head at his reply and I silently went to look for it.

After I found the first aid box, I came back in the living room to find Sumedh still sitting on the couch in same position. I sighed and chose not to speak anything. I went and settled beside him. Taking his hand in mine, I firstly applied pressure over his wound using a piece of cloth. After the bleeding stopped, I cleaned the wound with cotton. Then I put an antiseptic liquid to prevent infection and later applied a lotion on his wound. Finally I covered the wound with a bandage for protection. After making sure his first-aid was completed, I kept the things in the box and kept the box on the center table placed just infront of the couch.

I was not sure about what to do. I kept staring at him while he remained silent. He had a blank expression ,no tint of sadness or anything. It was all a facade for all the people but I knew him so well to understand how much hurt he was now. He was not someone who would easily express his emotions. It took me a lot of attempts to go closer on the path of his heart that held lot of hidden and painful events and sorrows.