🤎First meet(3)🤎

MALLIKA

MALLIKA

"Keep your eyes on my every moves. Just focus how I am using my hands and body to sway with the flow of music. Then try to follow the steps slowly. If you can't do it, I am here . Don't need to stress about it. We will learn the steps within 2 days."

I explained to my students and started to move with the flow of the song. I truely liked those types of relaxing and calming music which helped to keep mind fresh. And specially, there was something different ,a calming sensation in these types of songs which made me more more energetic and enthusiastic to dance with the rhythm of the song. I started to sway my body matching the footsteps with the music of the song and along with that, I continued to say them how the steps were being done.

I completed the first few steps catching for breath. Suddenly I heard someone shouting my name as if I was deaf. And obviously it was my dearest best friend Avneet. She was also my partner of this academy.  We girls were trained in classical dance forms. I had learned dance from a very early age. I was probably 3-4 years old at that time when I got admission in a dance school. I was trained in Bharatnatyam and Kathak and Avneet had learnt Odissi from five years old. She was also very graceful dancer. She was also expert in hip-hop dance which she had learnt from you tube. She was also trained martial artist. She was a full package of talent with her extraordinary skills and I was proud to have her as my friend.

We both had opened this dance academy after completing our graduation. My uncle and her father had helped us with financial providence. The academy was located in a building nearby the main street. It had 25 floors and our academy was located in 22nd floor.

I turned around and found her breathing heavily on the doorstep of the room to which I easily caught that she had come running here. I was also taking breath and my forehead had become watery because sweat drops that had formed on my forehead due to dancing. This problem would be solved soon because my uncle had promised us to arrange for air conditioner.I gently rubbed my forehead with the the hanky of mine.

"What happened, Avneet? Why are you shouting so much? You are very well known about the fact that I am usually busy in teaching dance now." I said as I took a bottle to drink some water.

"Re it's urgent.Firstly, come with me now.Someone has come to meet with you"She said and it was completely visible on her face how much stressed she was actually. But suddenly what had happened that she seemed this much frightened and anxious.She was behaving so weirdly.

"But Avu ,I am busy. You have to handle" I replied.

"No yrr, you have to come.I can't handle." She pouted.

"What are you saying? I have always told you to handle about the new admission if I am busy in any work and for now, I am teaching a new dance form to them. How can I leave it in middle?" I asked her indicating the students who were standing in rows in front me. Avneet shook her head negatively and exclaimed little loudly,