🤎Embarrassment or Melodrama(5)🤎

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

The bright sunny morning was starting with the arrival of radiant rays of the sun in the sky indicating an inauguration of a new day.

The duo were still sleeping on the floor in each other embrace completely unknown to what was going outside. Suddenly their sleep got disturbed by a shrieking sound of someone. Avneet gasped in shock to find her best friend and some stranger lying on the floor carelessly cuddling with each other.Mallika opened her eyes but again closed feeling sleepy. She groaned in annoyance for disturbing her sleep, "What happened?I wanna have more times to sleep."

Avneet's eyes widened and she went to them and settled there by kneeling down. She couldn't see that it was Sumedh as his face was in the crook of her neck. Sumedh was still sleeping. Avneet then shook Mallika calling her name for what she finally woke up rubbing her eyes. Then she got almost shocked to see the situation of them .

"This is the reason I have been calling you for so long. What's this ?Who is this boy? And why are you with him? And like what the hell? You are sleeping with some stranger?" Avneet exclaimed in shock still trying to register what she just witnessed now.

Mallika lowered her head down because of embarrassment and started to shake Sumedh.Sumedh yawned and looked up to find Mallika's eyes hovering over him. He immediately sat up and separated maintaining a distance between them where Avneet got struck with amazement to see him recalling the past of her.

"Yrr,you are sleeping with a boy and that's on the floor of the dance academy. Don't you have your own house for sleeping?" She asked being too much bewildered to see her bestiee with a stranger in that position.

SUMEDH

I didn't know why but I was feeling that I knew this girl. I meant to say about Avneet. But I couldn't reacll anything. I was overthinking may be.. Whatever, it was indeed a great time of sleeping with my angel .I meant that I had never thought that I would be able to sleep peacefully with some unknown girl on the floor. I wanted her and it was all I knew.Anyone might think that I was in love with her. But it was wrong.A guy like me could never be entombed with the illusion "LOVE" .It was just a mere attraction.Now to fulfill my attraction and her family's deed,she had to bear whatever I was going to do with her.Besides there was a big reason for doing it.Not only for Cassey but also there was another issue behind it.I didn't want to think about it even as it could make me weak.

For now I was just watching their drama.I knew that the girl was feeling embarrassed.

"But look at me,I am shameless fellow.So it's not a big deal for me but yup! I wanna mention that it's my first time that I am gonna punish a girl by making her mine or should I say by making her life hell as it's certainly the truth if anyone like her will be a notorious criminal's possession , her life will transform into hell by itself.I don't have to pay much attention for it and it's also a fact that I should also have a queen.And she's best for me.She's undoubtedly a beauty queen.Ok leave her.I am also here.I am also dashing, handsome.She's obviously lucky to have me." I sarcastically thought in my mind. Nowadays, I was being too much sarcastic a d dramatic as well.

I was watching the drama which was going infront of me. Mallika and her bestiee means Avneet were arguing with each other and explaining everything for so long.

"Sumit,now you should clear it.What are you doing with me?" Mallika asked in her ever-pleasing tone folding her arms near her chest to which I also explained everything to them showing them that I was too embarrassed also and pretended to be sorry for what happened to show innocence. Mallika easily forgave me.

"But you could break the door and then came out also...." Avneet questioned raising her eyebrow.I too replied the truth calmly ,

"Actually we both were very much stressed how to go out on that time.Even we tried this method also but after it Mallika became unconscious because of fear. On that time, I was not entirely sure what I should do. The situation was quite terrible to handle single handedly. " I reasoned out.

"Oh..." She trailed off.

No,it' was the truth.I really didn't stay here intentionally.I could have easily escaped from here but I didn't dare to as my leg was little bit injured.I tried to jostle the door but seeing my leg's condition, Mallika had herself forbade me to do it.And I could have called Sid also.But I didn't wish him to go out of the house as it would be risky until Casey would not come back.

Later we all got back to our respective places.
(Pov ends)
********
Days were passing by with them getting close to each other and here Anveet was not coming in dance academy to avoid Sumedh as she knew him but she wasn't getting courage to speak against him as he was a mafia. Here Sumedh and Mallika both had become very close friends. On the other side, Siddharth was also confused about Sumedh's changed behavior. Sumedh behaved so calm and awfully good unlike before.But he just ignored it and continued with their works.
.
.
.
Important Note:

So I think that I should clarify about Sumedh's works as it's getting so much suspence. We all know that there are so many people who are good and kind infront of the society. But behind it, they do a lots of anti-social activities. They actually present themselves perfect but they hind their original form behind their mask of innocent ones. And many people who are not directly involved wih crimes but they help the evils to make many mistakes. Those are the men whom he just kills brutally. And for it ,he has become this much famous for his evil works. But anyone has never seen his face as he always use dark black mask. All know the name of him though........
******

I know it very well that my target hasn't been yet completed

I know it very well that my target hasn't been yet completed. But still I have given it as little gift from me. I know that it's kinda of short chapter. But don't worry, next chapter is going to be very much special .

Do vote ,comment and follow.
Bye for today.....