🤎Trapped with the Bunny(4)🤎

SUMEDH

SUMEDH

"Hey calm down Mallika.We will surely do something."I said to her hoping that it could atleast provide some assurance that she was safe with me. I was feeling terribly awkward and strange consoling her. I never really did such things. I made her to sit on nearby chair and kneeled infront of her.

"Mallika, can you tell me how we could go out of here now?" I asked hoping for any other way to get out of this place. I so much wanted to go out of here.

"I am sorry that you are here due to me.No it's not possible for now.The key is kept to the keeper of the building and he locks the academy daily.I have spare keys but there is nothing I could do as he has locked the door already. It implies that we are now trapped and it's not possible to go out until someone comes up and tries to save us." She said meekly lowering her lashes and tightened her hold on my collar. I didn't notice that she had still her arms wrapped around my shoulder.I was feeling disgusted for being in this situation. I wish I could have stayed away. I couldn't believe that I got locked with some stranger or more of my enemy.

"How can someone lock me,the greatest mafia whom everyone gets scared in just one glance of me?It's my job to keep men locked but here someone else has locked me and it's with this bunny" I sarcastically thought in my mind, my eyes taking a glance of her.

I jerked out of my thoughts when I heard sobbing sound of someone. Obviously it was the bunny. I guessed that she had fear of darkness. I turned to find her in horrible condition. I groaned in annoyance and ran a hand through my hair frustratingly.

She was breathing heavily and was clutching her head with her one arm. I immediately rushed towards her and held her close to me by her shoulder supporting her so that she couldn't knock out.

"Sumit, I...I ca..n't take breath. It's su...suffocating. " She stammered as she almost stumbled on her feet losing her balance. I hesitantly put my arm around her waist steading her. The next thing I knew that she got blacked out and her head fell on my chest. She was probably having panic attack. Should I curse my fate for landing me in this situation? Anyways, I still needed to help her now.

I lifted her in my arms and went to a nearby room. I slowly put her on the floor as there was no single bed or couch there. I checked if she was breathing or not by keeping my index finger under her nostril. She was not breathing.

"Fuckkkkk " I shouted inwardly. I should save her.I got up from the floor and opened the windows of the room for passing some air.I again went near her kneeling down beside her.I checked her pulse. I again checked if she was breathing. No, she was not. I really didn't know how to solve this problem. I waited for a few times for any response but I didn't get any movement in her. I suddenly was panicking from inside. I had never dealt with women. What should I do now? Suddenly an idea struck in my mind. I reminded Siddharth's technique which he once executed on his girlfriend while she got unconscious. I would have to probably do that. I let out a defeated sigh.