🤎Revealation-I(55)🤎

A long chapter ahead (3500+ words)

When I woke up in the next morning, it took me a few moments to realize that we were in the beach house. I shifted sideways to get up but stopped midway when my eyes fell on my bare body that was just wrapped in puffy blanket. My lips instinctively curved into a smile as I remembered about last night.

I brushed the pad of my thumb on his cheek and admired how he looked so cute and peaceful while sleeping. I caressed his forhead and his stubble. He groaned while a frown came on his face. I giggled when he finally opened his eyes.

"Good morning." He said groggily and smiled at me.

"Good Morning." I wished him back and kept my palm on his bare chest gently rubbing the spot.

"You sure want to repeat yesterday night's activities. Won't you?" He asked with mischievous glint in his eyes.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." I smirked in response.

"Ouuu" I yelped when he abruptly yanked me closer and I fell on his chest. Caging me in his arms, he pressed his lips firmly against mine.

As he pulled away, he looked at me with all seriousness written on his face. We both sat up resting our back on the headrest of the bed. I put my head on his shoulder when he took my hand in his. Kissing each knuckles of my hand, he slowly caressed the bare skin of my shoulder.

"Angel" He called out.

I only hummed in response and kept drawing circles on his chest.

"I am sorry." Hearing him, I looked up to meet his eyes that were filled with uncertainty and guilt.

"I am sorry for hurting you so much. I have hurt you several times with my cruel words and my behaviour. You have always tried to help me to get rid of my strong shell. You have always tried to make me feel loved and comfort me. But I am the one who always pushed you away. You are truly something else. I have someone like you in my life who now matters for me the most. I must be such a fool to always hurt you. I should not have been such coward trying to push his own feelings away and make a unknown barrier around me. This is so ....

Before he couple complete his sentence, I shut him up by smacking my lips with him. He entwined our fingers and his free hand grabbed my waist pulling me closer. Eventually he pulled away and got on top of me and pushed my hands above my head.

"Just stop being sorry, Sumedh. The moment I have surrendered myself in your love, I know where I have signed myself into. You are not going to be a easy lover boy. And trust me, I won't mind that." I sent him a smirk winking in his direction. "So for now, let's not keep what we started pending.I have got so much stamina in the morning." I added trying to be seductive.

He laughed at me and shook his head in denial.

"You are truly something else." He muttered and captured my lips in a firm kiss while his hands explored my exposed skin sending pleasure in my body.