🤎Our Wedding(32)🤎

You can't promise a forever for making something perfect when life itself is temporary ~~

At this moment, I knew that the next few hours would be the cause of either happiness or the final trauma that would be going to shatter my sentimental heart into pieces. The next few hours were going determine about my future which my destiny held for me. I was dealing with a moment where I knew that I had no other ways for escaping from this so-called marriage which was probably going to destroy my life.

I gripped the panel of the window leaning on my side slightly as my eyes fell on my reflection. A broken and lost girl stared back at me with the same amount of pain I was bearing right now. Literally none but me knew in what situation I was going now.

Pathetic! Isn't it?

Scattered! Isn't it? Everything is scattered just like the pieces of my heart.

Amn't I supposed to be happy because I am going to marry the love of my life ?

But,no...I am not happy, I am not OK. My life is falling apart and I can do nothing.

All the thoughts were circling all over my mind stating my state which was as pathetic as my charade. Again, I was without any options. I was jerked off my tray of thoughts when I heard someone knocking the door of the room of this hotel where I was staying for my wedding with others. I soon wiped the tears of my eyes and applied concealer not to show my sorrowful state. I opened the door to find Avneet standing there with Julie. Avneet was in her green satin gown which made her looking so hot and gorgeous. She had a high slit till upper thigh for what her leg was visible.

"Mallika, you are looking so gorgeous.Wow." Julie praised me when I thanked her.

"We need to go now. Everyone is waiting" Julie said with a smile.

I faked a small smile and just nodded my head clearly disappointed with everything happening right now.

"You go, I am coming. " I said to her when she nodded and left. I turned to find Avneet eyeing at me skeptically.

"What happened?"

I patted on her shoulder when she blinked her eyes clearing her throat.

"Are you really OK?" She asked me, her tone lacing with concern when I found myself thinking that I was quiet lucky to have her as my friend.

"Yes,I am fine." I replied curtly nodding my head.

"Don't u think that you and Sumedh are rushing things like marriage? Well, I still doubt if Sumedh truly has confessed his feelings for you." She replied which made me a bit nervous. She seriously knew me well. But again, I could do nothing but to lie her.

"Nope, you don't need to worry too much.You are exaggerating the matter. He loves me and he has himself told me." I tried to respond in an enthusiastic voice so that she would stop being suspicious. She looked at me strangely before shrugging off her shoulder.