🤎Misconceptions and defensive(57)🤎

Read the author's note at the end. It's specially for those who have been asking about some romantic part.

 It's specially for those who have been asking about some romantic part

SUMEDH

The last few days were like usual apart from one thing. Mallika's weird behaviour. She had been acting strange, not just towrads me but towards everyone. She was now being more blunt about what she was saying. She was being distant and reserved all of a sudden.

And I could ultimately guess why she was upset. She was clearly disappointed and sad with the newly found truth of her family. It was meant to be hurtful. Who would have thought that someone who had raised you with so much care and love providing you all the security, would be the one who had killed your own parents? It was definitely too much for one to process at a time.

I told her everything. Finally I had got guts to speak the entire truth. The truth of me. The truth that included both of our lives. I revealed the truth of Mallika's uncle to Siddharth and Avneet. I had disclosed why I had actually kidnapped Mallika. They both were quite mad at me and literally scolded me for bringing Mallika in my mess.Avneet was specially ready to pounce on me when he came to know the entire truth. As per their opinions, I didn't deserve her. As much as it hurt to hear, this was the obvious fact which I couldn't swiftly ignore.

Her behaviour was making me worried. Whenever I tried to condole her or make up any conversation, she always found some ways to avoide talking to me specially by having her ways with me. Whenever I tried to talk things out, she had shushed me by kissing me and next thing I knew that we both were wildly making love again and again. I knew that I was quite stupid here and my idiotic and horny self couldn't resist her touch. And I knew why she was doing it. She was doing it to divert my mind and it was succeeding unfortunately and fortunately both.

Tonight I would have to talk to her at any cost. I had got to know that her uncle was preparing the legal papers for signature of Mallika so that she could hand over her father's company to him completely. About Paul, I was absolutely clueless about where to find him. My men had been keeping a track of his men in New York and India both. However currently, Paul was out of New York and I was not aware about his whereabouts. My guards were trying to reach to him but it was being harder and more difficult day by day. Anyways, now my main focus was on Luca. He would coming soon for sure. I was just waiting for when he would just show up and I would finally reveal his real face to everyone. I had even perfectly planned idea to bring out his real facade in front of the whole world. But before it, I needed to discuss it with Mallika. I wanted her support as I believed that she should have atleast her fair share of opinion regarding it.

Right now I was heading towards our room after coming back from office. I stepped in the room after closing the door. Mallika was seated on the armchair going through some books. Sensing my presence, she looked up and sent a smile in my direction. She got up and walked upto me still holding her smile which was genuine but a trace of some hollowness was visible in that smile.