🤎Jevika?(40)🤎

M

M

ALLIKA

I panted heavily trying to calm my breathing,dropping my head on the couch. Sumedh cursed as our eyes darted to the door. As expected, Siddharth was standing there with his mouth open in "O" shape, his eyes were open  wide. I pushed Sumedh away feeling embarrassed and sat straight adjusting my top and hair. I lowered my lashes in shyness. He had to always come breaking our moment! I mentally scolded him rolling my eyes.

"What!! You guys are making babies on the couch?" He broke silence screaming his lungs out. My cheeks heated up at his comment when Sumedh scoffed in disbelief.

"Just shut up ,asshole. We are not making babies." He replied gloweting at Siddharth who only shrugged his shoulder in return.

" You know what, I have my eyes and I can see that you are going to make me uncle very soon. Not that I want it. It's just that I still need my virgin mind to know about REPRODUCTION very well." He said dramatically drawing his hands over his chest. I laughed slightly at his words knowing that he was just doing this to piss Sumedh off. And he was indeed successful at his job very well.

"You are virgin?" He asked in disbelief. "This is the best lie I have ever heard in my life.I still haven't forgot the number of girls you have slept with."

My eyes widened when I heard this. Siddharth was a player before . I really didn't see it coming. Immediately an insecurity built on my chest at the thought of the possibilities of Sumedh being a playboy too. I had never sneaked about his sexual life really. Even thinking that he might be with different girls in past, I shuddered in uneasiness. I couldn't keep myself up with the fact that he had slept with different girls. It was hurting already to assume only.

I snapped out off my thoughts when Siddharth clicked his fingers infront of me.

"Hey, don't worry. It meant nothing. They were just one night stands. Those were clearly no-string attached sex which I just had with few of girls. Not much. Please don't tell to your best friend" Siddharth pleaded with a sheepish smile. Before I could reply ,a familiar voice drew our attention at the doorstep.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Avneet was boiling in anger. She looked as if she was ready to kill anyone at this moment. I observed  Siddhath getting tensed up as he turned to face her. I kept up my silence not daring to interfere in their personal matter.

"Did you cheat on me?" She asked still standing there. Siddharth shook his head in denial.

"Baby, I have never cheated on you. I have left all of these after you have arrived in my life. Trust me." Siddharth tried to make her understand with his pleading voice. Avneet's scowl deepened as she threw daggers at him through her eyes.

"Sleep on couch today." She sternly replied before walking away.

"Baby baby, please hear me out....

Siddharth was cut in the middle when Sumedh's laughter echoed in the room.