🤎The after life (67)🤎

I want all of you know that I have started to edit and rewrite the first few chapters of this story as you already know that those chapters were crap and I wrote like shit

I want all of you know that I have started to edit and rewrite the first few chapters of this story as you already know that those chapters were crap and I wrote like shit. So I decided to change it. Yeah, No plot changes but I have changed some dialogues and a few scenes. I am not still done with it. But still if you want, you can check it out from the beginning.

MALLIKA

1 year later,

With the warm breeze brushing over my barely exposed skin, I tugged the sweater closer to my body wanting to feel warmth during this very cold weather. I could feel my muscles tightening and teeth chattering occasionally whenever the cold wind blew over me. Despite of being cladded in a puffy and comfortable sweater on my full sleeves dress, I was feeling the cold.

I had to wake up early because Mr. Avery called me yesterday informing me that we had to make some changes for our preparation for the final round of Premier League of Dance Competition. Hence I had to attend the club earlier in the morning.  There we had a group discussion about the changes of our dance forms and picked perfect dance styles and dance forms for the event. It was definitely not easy as this time, it was a national level competition where many dance troops were representing their own teams and respective states. We had decided to keep theme and background story which we would present through the performance. Mr. Avery, our guide who was specifically fond of my dance skills had also suggested me to add some Indian classical dance form which we would be using besides freestyles to create the story.

It was a big opportunity for all of us to establish ourselves in a huge field as well as get fame. I was extremely thrilled as well as nervous about it. We needed to take a good preparation for this final event. My dance troop had worked hard and we had reached the final round after crossing last 5 rounds which were not easier at all. The final round would be taking place after two weeks.

I had joined in the "Florida Art and Artist Association" after leaving New York. Yes, I had come in Florida. Cassey had helped me to find a place to settle and also had found this club for continuing my dance. It was never easy for me to cop with all the changes. Obviously I had my own money when I came here. But I needed a job. I took a job in a cafeteria which was just a few miles away from my dance club. I changed my identity and adapted a new name. Now I was Rose in Florida. I could have simply carried away my name in here but I knew that somhow I could have got caught by the social media or the press. I had changed my haircut cutting it shorter. Not that I used to have long hair to begin with but now I had shorter compared to previous hair. I had changed the colour of my hair. I had now brunette hair with blonde highlights and I absolutely loved my hair.

Besides holding the surname "Spencer" would have definitely braught a lot of limelight and facilities which I didn't want at all. I joined my Florida Dance Troop on the basis of my own quality and talent. I couldn't be just someone to take the free advantage of being the Riccardo Spencer's wife when I had kind of ditched him temporarily.