🤎Yes-No Date(42)🤎

Outfit Mallika>> Avneet<<

Outfit
Mallika>> Avneet<<

It had been exactly two weeks since I had met Ms Jevika. She had already managed to get on my nerves. I really had remembered how she was trying to get cozy with my husband who was too obvious to notice her intentions. I was damn sure that anybody could easily understand what she wanted for the way she was eyeing Sumedh and giving him those looks.

I still recalled how she was settled beside Sumedh gently crossing her legs afterwards on purpose to flaunt her exposed thighs and tanned smooth legs. Unfortunately for her, Sumedh was less interested or aware of her pursuing methods to gain his attention.She was annoyingly creepy. I already hated her. No no, I already loathed her. I knew that it was so wrong of me to hate her in this way. But I was a very jealous person. Not to mention, I hated when someone tried to snatch what was mine.

By the way, I was now progressing a lot. I was now able to walk on my feet without anyone's help. The ache of my legs had almost died. Though I walked limping on my footsteps, I was better than before. Avneet , Ralph and Siddharth were taking great care of me. Mostly, Sumedh was almost every time with me taking care of my meal ,medicines and many others.

I had been almost bedridden for around 3 weeks which were not at all entertainment for me. Infact I wanted to get the hell out of the rules Sumedh had made. He had made sure I did nothing except sleeping all hours and eat healthy foods time to time to get all the essential nutrients much to my dismay. I was now actually beyod agiated on Sumedh for making me glued to the same place for hours. It was so sweet of him that he was taking care of me like a baby and was not ready to leave my side for a moment.I definitely felt valued and loved but I was absolutely bored. I liked the attention I was getting yet I felt like burden on them. I basically could do nothing. Even if I wanted, Sumedh wouldn't let me so.

Now I was sitting on the chair munching my chips when Avneet kept doing my makeup. No, I knew how to do my make-up. But Avneet was better in case of it. Today, I was going out with Sumedh for dinner. No, it was not what you were thinking. It was not date. Since I was absolutely bored staying in the house, Sumedh had decided to take me out. However he didn't decide it at all. He was adamant to agree at first. Then I had insisted on him several times and Ralph had also told him to take me out. Therefore he finally had finalized a date to take me out for fresh air. Siddharth and Avneet were also accompanying us to our 'yes-no-date'.

"It was not really necessary. After all ,it was not any kind of date. Just casual hang out." I exclaimed turning to face Avneet who was working on my makeup.

"No, it's double date. You are just overthinking." She shook her head before resuming to apply eyeshadow. She was already ready in red turtle neck lace mini dress with full sleeves. She looked smoking hot in her attire. She had tied her hair in a puffy bun whereas she had left my hair plainly open. I had opted a satin sleeveless cocktail dress with a slit on my mid-thigh.

"Tantana! " Avneet sqealed breaking my trance. I looked at her through the mirror raising my eyebrow.

"Are you crazy?" I asked glaring at her.