Chapter 1: Him...

Note: I know I said June 15, but I couldn't wait . this chapter has been siting in my notes for weeks now begging to be released and I did it.

Valentina POV

"Every girl thinks it's okay to just have a one-night stand with him," I asked.

"He is a new student and he is hot. You can't lie. One glance at him will make you fall in love. He is a football player that has tattoos. Just wait when you see him enter the building you will understand" she rants.

"I have a boyfriend and we are happy. You have a boyfriend too. Even if we were single I wouldn't let a boy have my body for a day just to look cool." The hallway is full of girls from the whole school waiting for him to walk in.

"You are not happy in your relationship. There are so many red flags that you are letting happen to you." She says. She hates him with a passion ever since he choked me while being drunk. He said he was sorry and I truly saw how sorry he was. "Vicky" I groaned.

The school doors open and a tall boy walks in. He has long black hair with a muscular structured body. He analyzes everyone in the hallway, mostly the females. I feel arms wrap around me. I look up and it's Adam.

"Hey" he whispers in my ear. "Hm," I replied, looking back at the boy. His eyes stop when he glances at me. He has freckles and plumbed lips. I bite my lip as he walks past us.

Jess short for Jessica and her puppets walk up to him. He stops to look at her and continues walking into the main office.

"We have to talk about something," Adam says, pulling me to the side. "Is it good or bad?" I ask.

"It's good for me but bad for us," he says. "What is it?" I ask. For some strange reason, I'm more focused on the new kid. "I'm moving and switching schools," he says. My heart drops.

"What"

"My dad wants me in a school all about business. He also found a new house in a different state that I'm not allowed to say" my eyes start to water. We've even been dating for 6 months and I really love him.

"So when are you leaving?" I ask. "In three days, we can make this work. Long-distance shouldn't be hard for us right" he says, holding my chin up.

"You know my past with long distance," I said. He shakes his head. "I'm not like those other men," he says. I stopped believing men who say that. They all end up breaking up with me. The tears I was holding in started to stream down my face. He immediately wipes them.

"Come on, trust me it's not far. I will see you every weekend. We have phones for a reason." he presses his lips against mine. I can hear Vicky gagging.

"It's been three months, how can she still hate me," he pulls away. "Ignore her, you're leaving anyway so you don't have to worry about her anymore," I say. He is going to one hundred percent cheat on me. I like having him close to me because I can watch his every move. Everyone who says long distance will work ends up cheating on me.

"Babe stop." his jaw clenches. "Stop, what? it's the truth" I placed a strand of my hair behind my hair. My alarm goes off. "I have class now," I say. He moves away and walks out the building. I head towards my class.

I bump into a large person and fall on my ass. I look up and it's the new kid. He looks down at me. This is embarrassing. "Watch where you are going next time," he says with an accent, holding his hand out for me to grab. I grab his hand and get up. "Thanks and sorry," I replied.

"It's okay if you're blind, I don't mind helping those in need," he says. "What an asshole, men these days" I walk past him and walk into my bio class. I sit down in the back near the window, where I usually sit. He walks in and every girl stares at him.