Chapter 36: Revenge

Valentina POV

"You need to wake up" Alessandro removes the blanket off of me. "I'm tired" I whimpered. It's been a week of us saying in the cabin. "He is about to activate that chip. So be ready" he said and I nod.

"Is everyone one good?" I heard his dad through the phone. I held my hand out, to hold Alessandro's. He grabbed my hand. I moved closer to him.

Everyone says good besides me. "Aurora?" His dad says my name. "I'm good" I reply.

"Mute" I whisper to Alessandro.

"3..2..1"

I screamed from the pain. I feel like some electrocuted me. "Okay, Alessandro your stats are here. Auran same for you. Victoria, Sofia, Aurora. And everyone is alive" his father said

"No, shit" Alessandro unmuted himself. "Now, Elizabeth. Her—" His father stops talking.

"She is alive. Her heart is being slowly though." He pulls himself together and said. Tears formed on the corner of my eye.

"Now we need to find her," Len said. I wish I knew where they relocated her.

"I have to go now. I will talk to you guys later" his father hung up. "Same" Len said hanging up.

Last night before I went to bed I thought about how I want to live my life. First I need Jackson dead. He took my mother away from me. For over a year now. He took away my time with Alessandro. He even took away our child.

There's only one-way revenge. I need to be like my mother, just worse. I will be Jackson's worse nightmare. I'm done crying over him, he doesn't scare me anymore.

He is a sadist. He thinks I look like his ex-wife. He takes his pain out on me. I allowed him too, I allowed him to manipulate me.

"We won't find your mother soon. He's had her for over a year. She is probably somewhere in Russia by now" Alessandro said laying down next to me.

I guess that's a good thing. I can learn to be stronger and a fighter in the meantime. "Oh okay," I said sitting up.

"I have a question. It's more of a statement" I said. He raises his brow. "I want to join your mafia," I declared.

He chuckled. "No, it's too dangerous"

"Alessandro, it's wasn't a question. I want to. I want to be like my mom, just a better" I said. He shook his head.

"You want revenge, don't you? It's not going to make you feel better" he said sitting up. He is used to be understanding.

"No, it will make me feel better. He took my mother. He manipulated me all these years. He sexually assaulted me. Then he proceeded to kill my—our child away from us. I want to kill him myself"

He stayed silent for a while. "Please" I begged.

"It's dangerous, the mafia world doesn't even know you exist. They know Liz was Tino's mom. No one knows he has a sister, let alone twin" he starts to explain.

"Yes, people won't see me coming. It's not only an advantage for me, but it's also one for you. Come on it makes sense" I said moving closer to him.

"It makes sense, but it's dangerous. I refuse to put you in danger. No, my answer is no" he stood up. This isn't about me, he doesn't want the same thing that happened to his ex to me.

"Vincent, come on. I won't do anything reckless, I promise. Let me follow what people call my mother legacy" I also stood up standing in front of him.

He held my face with both his hands. "You really want this," he asks and I nod. "So are you with me?" I ask.

"Whatever makes you happy," he said leaning in to kiss me. "inoltre sei la mia regina mafiosa (besides you are my mafia queen)" he added and I smiled.

Len and Vicky won't have a problem with this. As long as Alessandro agrees my plan will work perfectly.

"Thanks" I kissed him.

THIS IS LIKE THE INTRODUCTION TO A NEW WORLD OF THIS BOOK

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS A NEW BEGINNING. NEW EVERYTHING!

I'm still sick btw

Until next time💝