Chapter 25: Understand

Valentina POV

I removed his pants and his briefs. I got down on him. Sex is how he expresses himself, I hope he catches on to what I'm trying to say.

I held him in my hands and stroked him. He moans my name as I placed him in my mouth. I started sucking him hard and fast. Allowing him to hit the back of my throat.

I spit on him while still sucking him. He rose in my mouth. Good! I removed him from my mouth and took off my underwear.

Once I'm straddling with one leg on either side of his body. I need to tease him a bit before lowering my entirely onto his penis.

I hover, brushing against the tip of his penis with my clit, I kiss his neck. Then I slowly use my hand to guide his hard penis into me, savoring it. Moving and down until I have teased the head of his penis through the entrance. Enjoying the sensation.

Once he's in me I move up and down along the length of his shaft slowly and purposefully, tilting my hips slightly when I push down so that they rotate and I can feel him rubbing all the right places inside of me.

I try not to rush into anything, keep the penetration steady. I vary my movements, trying rotating my hips in circles to see how it feels.

My sports bra is still on, I removed them while still bouncing on him. My breast follow my movements. I lean forward just enough to put my breast in his mouth. He plays with my nipple in his mouth.

My moans are uncontrollably loud. I hope Josie hears these. So I smile moaning loud with a wide open mouth. He heads leans back on the headboard.

His groans and slight moans, turn me on.

I took his fingers, placed them in and out them in my mouth sucking on his fingers seductively, putting them deep in my mouth as if I'm giving him the perfect, most erotic blowjob. I moan loud while I ride him faster and faster.

I can't even control myself from the ecstatic pleasure I'm getting from being on top of him. Taking it a step further, I arch my back, holding onto his legs while I ride him fast. I made sure not to mix up the tempo occasionally.

A loud groan escaped his mouth. He is a dominant! He enjoys choking me gently. I take his hands and placed them around my neck. I didn't even notice, I've had many orgasms. I'm more focused on pleasing him.

I slowed down, leaning forward to kiss him. After a sloppy kiss. I looked him in the eye increasing the intimacy.

I play with his hair while I move my hips. Gyrating slowly, tenderly running my hands through it.

"I wanted to please you soo bad," I blurted out moaning, my cheeks flushed-with embarrassment. "God, I'm coming" he groaned as he released.

Did what I said just provoke him to cum? I got off his lap and laid down panting. He got on top of me. "Did I hear that correctly?" He asked. I turned my head looking away.

"Yes, you did" I whispered. Len was right communication is key, I felt a like a weight has been lifted off my chest.

"I got myself ready to please you, it's the only way. It was kinda of like a reward for taking care of me. So when I found out you asked the other girls to please you, I got insecure about last night. Many things went through my mind" I explained.

He kissed me, a passionate kiss. It's like he's confessing to me with this kiss. He does it all the time. I can never catch onto what he is trying to say. I don't think he wants me too.

"I told you this earlier, nothing went wrong with last night. If something went wrong I would have told you. Never feel like you have to pleasure me or please me. I didn't become your friend for that reason. " he said.