Epilogue

Three years later...

Valentina POV

"Bitch,"

"Asshole,"

"I'm telling mommy you guys are cursing,"

"Snitch"

I stared at Alessandro and Len since they taught the kids how to curse.

"You two are awful fathers. Why are three-year-olds swearing?" My mother chastised them. Vicky joined me in my laughter.

"Drop dead somewhere," I stared at Vicky as we both stepped into the living area.

"Enough yelling at each other," I shouted, and all four of them halted. I ended up with twins, a girl and a boy. Vicky had the same pain point. In this house, there are four children.

They are a walking migraine. Particularly my little girl. She dislikes being apart from me. I can't get any quiet or alone time with my husband.

"Mommy, Lia hit Amer," Rhea walked up to me pointing at Amerigo. "No, I did not," Thalia argued.

Massimo is gazing out the window at everyone. He is similar to his father. He avoids arguments until absolutely necessary. He is extremely protective of his twin sister Rhea. "Hun. What happened?" I asked him.

"Ri and Amer were playing. Lia hit him with the toy," he walked up to me. 

"Thalia what did I say about hitting others?" Vicky carried her daughter. "I'm sorry," Thalia whispered.

Massimo runs up to Alessandro as he walks into the living room. He is more closer to Massimo than I am. Alessandro tickled him while carrying him. "Snitches get stitches," Alessandro said to Massimo. I gave him a shake of my head.

"Sometimes snitching is a good thing," I said.

Rhea went upstairs in a fury. She gets easily jealous, especially when her father continues to spend more attention on her brother. I'm not a fan of the concept of them being diverse. When Alessandro isn't focusing at her, I pay any attention to her. However, it is not healthy.

She is his princess, and he spoils her even more than he does with me. Massimo spends the most of his time with Alessandro. Alessandro is quite happy to work while Massimo sits on his lap.

Rhea becomes jealous and no longer enjoys being near Massimo. I spoke with Alessandro about it, and he said he'd take care of it.

I turned around and walked up the steps. I dashed upstairs and into her room. Thalia and Rhea share a room, while the boys have the same Vicky and I are working hard to ensure that these children grow up to be best friends.

Rhea is sobbing as she sits on her bed. I sat down beside her and drew her into my lap. She wept and held me. "What's the matter with you crying?" I stroke her hair with my fingertips.

"Does daddy love me?" She asks.

"Of course, I do; why would you ask?" Alessandro said. Before I could respond to her question.

"You love Simo more," she says as she lifts her head to look at him. "Come here," he said, taking her from my lap.

"I love both of you equally. He enjoys being with me, just like you enjoy being around your mom." He spoke to her. She's teeny-tiny in his arms. He's enormous in comparison to me.

He used to have both of them in his hands at the same time. I'd have thrown one of them. "Never say, "I don't love you." Remember that you are my princess. Go have some fun with Massimo "He sat her down. She bolted from the room.