Chapter 11: Am I

Click to see the full photo

A/N: This chapter was written in under two hours so it's not edited. sorry, in advance for all the errors.

Valentina POV

"How do I know if I'm ready?" I asked. "You will know. I can't explain it" he said.

He said I have a week to be ready or else he will take me against my will. I'm scared he won't go soft on me. "I'm scared though"

"What is there to be scared about?" he asked. "Your dominant side," I said and he smiled. "That's not something you have to worry about. I'm not as harsh as people make me seem"  he said.

I remember he slid a blade up my body. That is concerning. "Arms up," he said. "Why?" I asked, lifting my arms. He removed his shirt off of me. I cover my breasts.

"First step of getting ready. You can't feel uncomfortable being naked around me" he removed my hands. "The second step, learn control. For me, you won't need to because I take full control." He said. I want to learn control.

"You have to let my hands wander around" he brought his hand down on me. He started rubbing me. "Learn the difference between degrading and praising" he whispered.

"If I call you a slut or whore anything that puts you down. You have to understand its role play. When I say baby girl, good girl. It's role play" he licked my ear.

"You have to learn how to give head. My dick can be your practice toy any day" he said.

"You will finally have to understand I own you. Every part of you is mine. Your body, your mind, and your soul belong to me. When I want to touch what's mine I will." He kissed me before I got to answer.

"You get wet so easily," he said getting off of me. "No" I stopped him quickly. I don't want him to go. He stared at me smirking. "Make up your mind, dick or no," he said. "I don't know," I said.

"There's no in-between," he said. I want him but im not sure if I want the sex that comes along. "Im new to this, I'm not sure"

"I understand" he got off of me. "You have a week to make up your mind," he said handing me his shirt. I sat up and put it on. I got up and left his room and to mine. I laid on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

I hate the way he makes me feel. It's so confusing and I don't know what I want. Im not ready for sex but he makes me ready. I hate this.

I opened up my laptop and I haven't done my part of the research paper. I look at my email and he already sent me his part.

When did he find the time to do this?

'Sex is something that is enjoyable when you are with the right person.  A person can feel uncomfortable when aren't with someone who they trust with their body. In order to enjoy sex you and your partner must agree and consent is involved. Men experience sex differently from females. Men usually are the dominant ones, since they take care of the female. There are physical and mental variations that make this experience different. Even though both experience sexual motivation and sexual arousal, they do it in different ways.  Men seem to be more attentive than women to all kinds of physiological signals, not just sexual ones. A person's past is everything do whether they are intimate or not. Most people use sex to cope, while others stay away from it. Trauma is the key in ultimately everything. '

Did he make someone write this for him or did he do it himself? I'm aware he already finished college and is back for business. Did he already major in this?

I turn off my lights and turn on my dream and led lights. I need to do my part and focus. I take my AirPods and open up apple music on my laptop. I play my study playlist and turn the volume up too high. I don't have any distractions especially since he might have sex with Josie or Ella.