Chapter 21: Ready

A/N: ALL I SAY IS. PLAY YOUR FREAKY/ SMUT PLAYLIST WHILE READING THIS!!!!

IF THERES ANY SPELLING MISTAKES TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN FIX IT.

Valentina POV

I take a small container and pour my mango body wash inside. I'm going to have sex tonight! He likes mango, I believe.

"I shaved, check. I have my soap check," I said to myself. I'm missing something. Feminine wash!

I ran to my bathroom cabinet and took out my feminine wash. "Hair check" I washed my hair since he likes it curly.

I need to eat healthy fruits. I know I smell good down there, I just need to make sure. I place everything in my handbag. I take my phone and ran downstairs to the maid's kitchen.

I take sliced pineapples, cranberries, and yogurt. I also take some cranberry juice. I walk out of the maid's kitchen and walk into the regular kitchen.

I sat on the counter and started eating. "Do you not have manners?" I heard Josie's voice behind me. "Leave her alone" I also heard Ella's. Of course, they are here.

"I spoke with master and he seemed angry about something," Josie said. Poor my vagina and insides. "Do you know when he will be back?" I asked. "In like three minutes," she said.

I heard the front door open. "Oh, no" I got off the counter and ran upstairs. I need to get dressed.
Should I wear lingerie or matching underwear and bra?"

I open my drawer. A red clear laced set caught my eye. Clear lingerie also catches my eye. I need Vicky.

I call Vicky. She picked up.

"I need your help, it's a matter of life or death. Are you next to my brother?" I quickly said.

"No, what happened," she said.

"Should I wear a clear lingerie or a red clear laced set?" I asked.

"The second option and why," she asked. How did she pick so easily? "I'm planning on sleeping with your cousin finally" I whispered.

"OMGG! Yay! Finally" she yelled in my ear. "Vicky, shush," I said.

"Call me after and tell me everything. Bye. Use protection" she hung up. Well, I guess she helped.

I removed my clothes and put on my set. I stare at myself in the mirror. For once I don't look bad. These make my boobs look bigger. My ass looks nice in this underwear. It's a thong!

I will shower in the cabin. So these will come off anyway. I will need to get changed in front of him. I need him in the mood. I learned how to seduce him.

I need another set, for when we are done. I take a purple one and placed it in my handbag. I put on some leggings and a crop top. I tie my hair in a messy bun. My ass is visible through the leggings. My crop top, reveals my breast.

"Val, you wanted to go. So I nee...god you look hot" Alessandro entered my bathroom. I smile to myself.
"You needed?" I asked.

"You to get ready, it looks like you already are. Do you want to spend the night there?" I nodded. My phone fell to the ground. I bent down to pick it up.

"Before I arouse myself, I will leave. Meet you downstairs" he said walking out of my room. I take my handbag. I shut off all the lights in my room and headed back downstairs.

My fruits are still on the kitchen counter. I walk into the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Josie asked. Not that it's her business. "Alessandro wants to bring me somewhere," I said.