Chapter 17: What!

**Next morning**

Valentina POV

I walk into the kitchen and as usual, the girls are in here. There's an unfamiliar girl though. She isn't white though. She has darker skin, more brown-skinned. Her hair is brown with elegant ombre highlights. Her jaw is sharp and she is very beautiful. "I missed seeing you, love" she spoke to Josie. She also has a British accent.

Ella noticed me. "Morning. What would you like to eat today?" Ella said. "Morning," I said. "Are you new here?" The girl said. "Yeah, I am," I replied.

"Oh, I'm Sarah Zahid," she said. She is Sarah, the girl everyone loves to talk about. "I'm Valentina," I said. "Valentina is the girl everyone is talking about. You are a lovely girl." She walked up to me.

"Thanks," I said. "So I take it I'm here for you. Chris told me what happened with your father?" she said.

Who is Chris? I heard Josie say the name, Chris. "Who is Chris?" I asked. "Ohh, he didn't tell you how many names he has. You know him as Alessandro or Vincent. We know him as Chris growing up. It was the way to annoy him" she explained.

"I don't think I want to add any more names for him. I already have an asshole, Jackass. Dickhead, Monster, Womanizer, Devil, and many more." I said and Ella laughed. "If any of us called him that name we would be dead," Ella said.

"Morning," they all said. "Since when was womanizer on the list" I heard Alessandro's voice. I turned around. He is shirtless, all the girls are staring at him. "Do you not own a shirt?" I asked. He walked over to the fridge and took out his water bottle.

"Sarah, you are an hour early. She has something to do right now," he said. What do I have to do right now? "No, I don't," I said.

"Yes, you do. Morning workout" he said. He is crazy to think I'm going to work out today. I laughed. "I worked out yesterday. I'm going to chill today. Im free right now" I turned around and faced Sarah.

"Chris, let the poor girl chill. Come here, we can talk" she said, motioning me to walk over to her. "Don't call me Chris. Val take one step towards her-"

"Vincent, come one, please. I will work out tomorrow. I'm tired. Please" I pleaded. I realized the word please has a huge effect on him. For a man that hears people begging, he gets soft for the word please, from me.

"Val" he clucked at me. "Ale" I turned around mocking him. "Fine, I will work out later," I added.

"I won't be here later," he said. Is he serious right now? I can make Theo work out with me, he is fun to be around. "Theo can watch me since you don't trust me," I said.

"Theodore" he called out the full name. "Yes," Theo walked into the kitchen. "Can you make sure when you pick her up the first thing she does is work out?" he told him. "Suree," Theo said awkwardly.

Alessandro turned around. I haven't said I hate him today. "Wait," I said. "Hm," he said. " I didn't tell you I hate you today. So here it is. I hate you" I said.

"Hate you too. love," he said walking away. "So instead of I love you it's I hate you?" Sarah asked. I doubt she would understand when I don't either. "Yeah, how can you not hate him?" I said.

She turned her head and I noticed she has tattoos on her neck and shoulders. "Where do you want to talk?" she asked. I want privacy. "My room let's go," I said, turning around and jogging up the stairs. She followed me from behind. I opened my room door and motioned for her to walk in.

She sat on my bed. I sat on my vanity chair. "So, I heard your father wants your money and you hate me," she said. I don't hate her, she seems sweet. I'm just jealous she knows a side of them that I didn't/.