Chapter 5: Smile

Valentina POV

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked him. I have hickeys everywhere on my body. "A shirt with sweatpants" he answered me while making his bed. I like that he is organized and doesn't make the maids do his cleaning. I can't wear sweatpants. It's over a hundred degrees out.

"It's too hot for that" I whined. "Then stay here, you pick. Do you want to miss a class session because of a hickey?" No.

I shook my head. "So put on sweatpants and a shirt" the only outfit that i can think of will match his. I turn around and my legs sting. " ow" I yelped. I hear a low chuckle come from him. He is the cause of this.

Last night he kept my legs in one position for ten minutes straight. "Go get dressed, you have five minutes" he said and I walked out of his room. I entered what is now my new room. Apparently last night he had someone transfer everything from my room to here. It looks exactly like my old room but just bigger.

"Now you have two minutes left, '' he walked into my room. Wait, it's been three minutes. I ignored him and stepped into my closet. The clothing layout is the same way I had it. I take a random shirt and sweats. I remove my pants. Someone is watching you.

"Out, let me get dressed" I said looking at him. "Nothing I haven't seen before," he walked closer to me. "Stop" I said and paused in his steps. I guess I will have to get dressed in front of him. I put on my sweats and removed my shirt. I have no bra on. His eyes went down to my chest and he bit his bottom lip.

I take a random bra. Since he took it off he can put it back on. "Can you clip my bra for me, please" I pleaded. He shook his head. "Come on you took it off" I said and he smiled to himself as if he was reliving the moment. "C'mere" he said and I walked up to him. I turn around, my back facing him. I held my hair up so it won't get tangled.

"Do you want it tight or loose?" he asked. "Tight" I answered him. I don't want my breast to fall out. He clips my bra and I move away from him. I put on my shirt.

Alessandro POV

She walked past her mirror and stood still. "I look a mess. No makeup, no nothing." she says to herself. Even without make up or fancy clothing she still looks beautiful. She puts herself down all the time.

"What are you talking about?" She turned around facing me. "Look at me. Do I look like the girl you met three days ago?" She asked me walking up to me. I feel the need to reassure her. She stood in front of me looking up.

I held her jaw. "You look exactly the same and even act the same. The Valentina I met three days ago complained about everything, here we are." I said.

"I don't appreciate you lying to me." she whispered bringing her face inches away from mine. I tightened my grip her jaw before she moved away. "Don't come so close if you don't want me to" I kissed her.

"Anyways, go downstairs Tino is waiting for you" I said changing the topic. and her eyes widened. "He's here and you didn't tell me" she ran out of the closet and out of her room. I follow her from behind. She ran down the stairs quickly. "Lenn," she shouted. She is still a child. Tino told me she missed out on a fun childhood due to the protection her mother put up.

She doesn't know her mother was a part of the mafia nor that her mom had a big role in my childhood. She took care of me when my mom didn't. She also defended me when my father felt like I wasn't worthy of being his heir. When I found out she had a son, I felt like a burden was lifted. I didn't know tino had a younger sister until I heard she was kidnapped at fourteen.

Now I learned she is actually his twin sister. We never kept anything from each other. I wonder why he lied to me. His mom kept them both away from any mafia business. I guess he did the same for his sister. He is protected over her and has made me kill many men for her. The amount of men we have killed for her sake is beyond hundred. I never knew who she was but I did it for him.