Chapter 2: Unexpected Feeling...

Valentina POV

I walk into the cafe and he is the first person I spot. He is wearing a black girl with sweats. I sit down across from him and place my bag in the seat next to him. "Morning" he looks up, staring at me. "Hm" I reply. I never respond to a good morning. Nothing is ever good about the morning.

"To make this quick, what do you know about the human body for each gender?" I ask to take my macbook out of my bag. His mac is already out so he opens it. "The female body is made for a men to fuck" he says. Is this a joke to him?

"Are you serious right now, I don't have time to waste on you" I open up the report file and forward it to him. "I'm not catching you up. Most of the things we learned are from highschool biology. Now which prompt do you want to answer for this report?"

"Is sex something enjoyable? Does sex always result in babies? How does the human body respond to sex? Is it true bot genders expeience sex differently? Does a person's past affect their sexlife? She went personal, but um does the position you have sex in determine if female will be pregnant? What is the best kind of protection? Do your research on which of these prompts to choose from. Students pust pick three of the prompts and explain each" he reads the instructions.

I am fucked. I can't answer any of these. They are all slightly personal, by the time a person reaches college they shouldn't be a virgin like me. "So pick three?" he says.

"I don't know" I let out. "Just think about your sex life and which ones would easy to answer" he said. He doesn't know I'm a virgin, I'm going to have to tell him. "I don't know" I repeated myself and his eyes widened. "Your a fucking virign" he whispers, thank god.

"Adam aint hit yet. Shit, damn. How are you passing this class, may I ask. The first half of the year is all about sex and body parts. You dated how many men now and you kept your virtue. That's some evil shit" he says.

"Just cause I didn't have sex yet doesn't mean I don't know things. I lack knowledge in the sex area yes, but not the human body." I said. He shakes his head. "You are too innocent, you're a nerd who is still a virgin. You act tough but damn" he says. If he doesn't shut up

"Shush, now you pick three" I groaned. "Is sex something enjoyable? Is it true both genders experience sex differently? And lastly Does a person's past affect their sexlife?" He picks the ones I can't even do research on. "Fuck you" I whisper. "Do it" he says smirking.

It takes me a second to realize what he means and I gag. "Already gaging. Not even on my dick yet." he says. "Alessandro stop it" I said. "What was that last night, couldn't mind your business or you wanted a live porn session?" he says.

I laugh. "No, I feel sad for whoever fucks you. Imagine dealing with an asshole with a big ego. Like men with big egos are usually small down there?" I said laughing. "Yeah I guess I am small," he says and I continue to laugh. Tears from the laughter start to form in my eyes. Whenever a guy is chill about being called small, then they are big. Ew, I didn't have to know that.

My phone rings and I pick it up. "Hey" I say. "Johnny's babe and not only that it seems like you are enjoying his presence. You tell everyone to never meet you in a johnny and here you are with the new kid," Adam says. Thanks for ruining my mood. He claims he trusts me but he doesn't.

"One thing, trust me, now bye " I hung up. I look up at Alessandro and he is staring at my chest. I knew I shouldn't have worn an open cleavage shirt. "Hey, eyes up here" I snap my fingers. He looks up at my eyes.

"How come your eyes are different colors.?" he asks. Everyone notices my eyes first when they look at me. My mom had the same eye issue. Valentino and I both have different colored irises. "I don't know, it runs in the family. Len has the same as me. His right eye is grey and his left eye blue. Mine are blue and green. His eyes turn purple and green when he cries and mine turn grey and purple," I explain the best way I can. My eyes are what makes men attracted to me, when they look at my body they want me even more.