Chapter 15: Kitten

TW: ED! bulimia. Here is your warning. 

Alessandro POV

"You are going to break the heavy bag," Tino said. I stop punching it. "Who fucked up your morning?" he asked. "Your sister," I said.

"What she do this time?" he asked. Would she tell him if someone was bothering her? "Someone is bothering her and she won't tell me who," I said.

"Oh. you can give up on that. I know what you are talking about. I've been trying for years. She won't tell me. This man has put her through so much. Her loyalty is to him. The only person who knew was my mother." he said.

"Great, it's the point where she gets nightmares about him?" I asked. "Yes, a ton of them. She would wake up thinking he's got her. Or he is coming for her. I don't know who he is. She won't say." he said.

"She stays away from the press and media, to stay away from him" he added.

"You said her loyalty is to him, what do you mean." he sat down on the ground.

"It's complicated. It's like she is scared to give away his identity. However, when you bring him up she gets defensive. I don't know if he threatened her or something. I told her many times I can track him down and she said no" he said.

"So you just gave up?" I asked. He shook his head and fidgeted with his fingers. "No, I just stopped asking her. If you read through the messages he sends, you would be disgusted. The number isn't traceable. Whenever she has a nightmare, look at her phone. She only gets them when he talks to her" he said.

Who could this man be? Could it be the man that kidnapped her years ago? I need her loyalty. "Do you know the man that kidnapped her?" I asked.

"No, never saw his face. My mother wouldn't tell me. They told me not to worry about it. I don't even know how he met Valentina. Your father knows and won't tell me." he said.

"He will tell me though," I said.

"No, he won't. My mother made him shut up. I heard my mom and Lenny talking about the man who killed whoever she asked to help her. So she never asked your father to help her, until it was last minute. I doubt he knows the information" he said.

"I'm just scared," he whispered. What could he be scared of? "Of"

"He can control her. I hate it. If he says something, she will do it. She hates her middle name because of this man. She is scared of him to the point she would do anything"

"What are you guys talking about?" My father walked in. I look at Tino to leave. He got up and walked out.

"I need you to be honest with me." I faced my father. "About what," he asked.

"Do you know the man that kidnapped Valentina years ago?" I asked. His facial expression changed. "Why would you want to know about that man?" he asked.

"It's for Valentina, I think he is bothering her again," I said. He walked up to me. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Give up on that. Don't talk about him. He is a dangerous man. No one knows him. Liz and Aurora are the only ones. I only know the background story" he said.

Why is everyone scared of this man? Is my father not the scariest man alive? What's so scary about this dude? "Can I know the background story?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I'm not going to share her business. All I can say is. If she ever does anything bizarre or risks herself. Don't get mad at her. He is probably the reason. He knows how to threaten her better than anyone. She doesn't see anyone scarier than him."