Chapter 14: Bothered

Next morning

Valentina POV

"My arms hurt" I whined, letting go of the lifts. "It's been ten seconds," he said.

"Not everyone is Superman okay. My arms hurt" I said. He pushed me off of the bed this morning, waking me up. I fell on my arms.

I look at the clock and it's six am. I have class at one. So I can sleep after this. I yawned. "How do you go to bed late and wake up early?" I asked.

"Are you even human?" I also asked. He stayed silent.

"We are supposed to be a team. So I can lay here and look cute while you work out. One of us has to look hot" I said and he laughed.

He looks hot when he is working out

He looks at his Apple Watch and looked back at me. He came on top of me, in a plank position. He is sweaty. His hair is drenched in sweat.

"Get off of me, you are sweating," I said. He flicked his hair on my face. "Stop," I turned my face.

"You complain about everything, nothing ever satisfies you." He said. You do.

"Don't you get tired of whining all day long" he said. I laughed. I don't think I whine a lot. "I'm not always whining," I said.

"You've been whining since the day I met you. You've been whining since you woke up" he said.

"That's cause you pushed me off of my bed," I said. He leaned forwards and pecked me. "I did? I don't remember" he said.

He started doing push-ups and pecked me each time he came down. "You two need to stop and get ready for class" I turned my head and it's his father.

"She doesn't have class till one and I dropped out," he said. "You can't drop out when you just started. At least go for one more month" his dad said.

"Who are you talking to" I hear lens voice. Alessandro immediately got off of me. His dad looked at me and chuckled. "You got her to workout." Len walked in.

"What you mean he got me to work out. I always work out" I said. They all laughed. "Aurora I just met you and can tell you don't work out. If you do then it's for an hour" his father said. He is correct, I only for out for an hour. He basically implied I'm fat because I don't look like I workout.

I'm not a monster like them to be working out for three hours. "That's cause, unlike you guys I'm human. Now if you don't mind im going back to sleep" I got up and walked past them.

"She gets mad easily. Stubborn little brat" Len said. "Don't talk about my daughter-in-law like that," his father said. I stop walking to eavesdrop on them. "Why do you call her that? I grew up hearing you call her that. You had stopped but started again." I hear Alessandro ask.

"You will understand one day." his father said. Great, this is boring.

I go to my room, my room looks empty. I threw out anything related to adam. I need coffee. I might study at the cafe. I enter my bathroom and get undressed. I walk into my shower.

I finish taking a shower and put on some sweats with a hoodie. I put on my crocs and grabbed my bag. I walk out of my room. I ran downstairs to the kitchen. Josie and Ella are in the kitchen, do they not go anywhere else?

"Good morning," Ella said. "Morning" I replied. I sat on the counter. "Where are you headed off to," Ella asked. "I need coffee. Have you seen Theo?"

"How may I help you" Theo walked in. "Can you take me to Johnnys, I need coffee," I said. "Sure thing, let's go," He said walking out.

I got off the counter. "Does Alessandro know you are leaving?" Josie asked. No, he doesn't have to. "Im with Theo. So he wouldn't care. He hired Theo for a reason." I said walking out of the house.