Chapter 27: Jealousy

Alessandro POV

It's been three weeks since Valentina and I had our conversation. Things have been going great and I'm glad. She started to open up more. Whenever something is bothering her, I'm the first person she comes to.

I haven't had sex with Valentina in a while and it's killing me. I can have sex with anyone I want but I want her. I want to stare at her while I rearrange her guts and watch her moan my name.

I haven't seen her much due to the fact that I'm working all night. Tonight is the first night in a week I'm not busy . She is busy reading in the library.

I'm hungry for her taste. Ella and Josie aren't enough to make me full and please me. I need Valentina. I stood up and walked out of my office and headed to the library.

I walk into the library and she is sitting down reading. I walked up to her and stood behind her. She has her hair in a messy bun exposing her neck. I placed my hands on the chair and brought my head down to her neck. I pressed my lips against her neck. "Alessandro, I'm busy," she said.

She says this all the time. Whenever I want her she is doing something that is important. She doesn't even say hi or hello to me anymore. "So I don't get a hi or hey"

She turned her head around and stared at me. "Hey, I'm busy," she said. "What are you so busy doing?" I asked. "I'm trying to finish this book I'm reading" she said, I snatched the book out of her hand and placed it on the floor. "That can wait, I can't," I said and she shook her head.

"If you want sex go to Ella or Josie and leave me alone. I'm busy reading" she said. I brought my face closer to hers. "But your mine tonight"
I whispered. Her eyes widened and she took a second before. "I don't want to be yours tonight"

"What do you mean tonight?" I'm confused. If she doesn't want to be mine tonight then when does she.

"You know I haven't seen your face in a while, but I do hear females moaning in this house. Now you want me, no I'm busy" she lectured me.

She is jealous and it is obvious. I text her everyday and we are always on the phone together. If she knows I'm home why doesn't she come out to see me. I watch her sleep every night. "Are you jealous?" I asked.

"What jealousy of Ella and Josie? Oh please never. All you do is fuck them but I get something different from you. There is nothing to be jealous about. You think because you fuck them every single night and not me I'm jealous. If I want sex I'm going to get it." She ranted, she is jealous.

She said something about getting something different. "What do you mean you get something different?" I asked. She smiled for a second and it faded away. "Nothing. Our sex is meaningless. They are actually catching feelings. Also I don't want sex with you. If I did, we wouldn't be talking right now."she said and my blood started boiling.

She doesn't want sex with me but with someone else. I knew something told me she was active when I'm not around. "Are you saying you were sexually active this whole time?" I asked

"No, I'm not saying that."

Valentina POV

"Val get up" he growled at me. he thinks he can just forget I exist and then when he wants sex from me he comes to me. "I'm on my period" I said. When he wants sex from Ella and Josie he goes harsh on them. Ever since he took over the mafia he's been extra harsh. Their screams are louder everyday. If one of them says they don't want sex he goes crazy on them.

He never asked me before if I wanted sex. I don't know why I care so much but I don't like the idea of him sleeping with other women.

When I wake up for school he is gone and at school I see him once for biology. His father made him return to school. The rest of the day he is at his mafia house. I only know he is home when I hear moans and screams.