Chapter 20: Hangover

A/N: HER POV WILL BE SHORT AND NOT EDITED.

Valentina POV

Tesoro
Amore!

God, where are these words from? "Let's go, Tesoro"

I blink harshly. I know the language, my mind can't name it. Tesoro means sweetheart. Amore means love.

"I like dangerous men"

Where is this coming from. "Val, Are you okay" Alessandro who is sitting beside me asks. "Yeah..umm..I-" My head starts spinning. Everything becomes blurry. "I think..Im going to fa-" My body gave up.

"I got you" I hear his voice. He laid my head on his lap. "What's wrong with her,?" I hear Len's voice. "Someone is going through their hangover," Alessandro said. "do you know much she drank" I hear Vicky's voice.

"Just wait till I get my hands on that kid," Alessandro said. What kid?

Adam POV

"Be glad you don't have to deal with her anymore. How can she get out of bed in the morning knowing she hasn't had her hangover yet" Jess said beside me. I never complained about helping Valentina with her hangover. She is fragile in that state.

"Yeah, I guess so" I replied. Valentina is currently on the new kid's lap, going through her hangover. She looks up and stares at me. We lock eyes.

I know I hurt her after I told her I wouldn't. I just wish her father left me alone. I shouldn't have listened to him. She looks happier than she's ever been around the new kid, and I respect that. Her father might have been right, I wasn't enough for her. She never thought I was enough for her either.

She always wanted something more from me, which I couldn't give to her. The new kid can give her anything she wants. He is a spoiled rich kid, that acts humble. "she pours her heart out to any boy that shows interest in her. She needs to get a grip" Jess said.

"and you ruin all her relationships" I walked away into the building.

"babe, you can't be serious right now. You cheated on her because you couldn't keep your dick in your pants. Listen I'm not complaining, you can't only blame me. I get it you are feeling guilty" she ran after me.

She stood in front of me. "Hey, look at me. I know you still love her," she says. she is wrong, I don't love Valentina anymore. Those feelings grew out when she said I wasn't the right one.

"I don't. Now step away" I groaned. She looks behind and quickly crashed her lips onto mine.

Alessandro POV

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" Valentina asked, I shook my head.

Jess and Adam are making out. "kiss me" she whispered.

"why? oh," I leaned in and kissed her. I heard jess groan. "why are we here?" she asked changing the topic before Tino or Vicky says something. "cause, why not. Also, I need to talk to you privately." Vicky said pulling her aside. Tino and I kept walking.

"Did she just ask you to kiss her," Tino asked me. "uh-huh" I responded. we stopped walking so the girls can catch up with us. Val stops walking and stared at her phone. Her smile disappeared. she looked around. She continued walking.

"can I talk to you privately," she said as she walked up to me. "yeah," I pulled her to the side. " Something I don't know has been texting me. It is not the guy that usually texts me. I have no clue who it is. Since yesterday, they have been texting me" she says.

Im glad she is talking to me about this. She didn't keep it to herself this time. "send me the number, I will track it down" I said. "okay, I will." she says.

"I just-nevermind," she said. "say it," I said.

"I just have a really bad feeling. Something will happen. I tried to drink it away, it didn't work. I know the other dude, won't do anything to me. this person, however, Im not sure about. I can feel their presence. I don't even know who they are. It's making me uncomfortable" she said.

I need to find this person asap. she is talking to me about it, meaning it's something highly serious. She said if something didn't concern she shouldn't talk about it. "I will look into it, in the meantime, if you have a clue on who it might be. tell me." I said and she nodded looking around. I guess she is used to the other dude watching her all the time

"they keep bringing up my dead mother. I don't like it" she whispered. "ignore it," I said. "I can try," she said. "Let's go before these two starts fantasizing shit," I said,

Tino and Vicky are sitting down outside of the restaurant. "I don't want to eat outside" she complains. "Val, stop complaining and sit down," Tino said. she sat down and I sat next to her.

Valentina POV

After we finished eating Len and Vicky left. Alessandro was on his phone talking to someone, about what I told him.

I feel relieved that I gave him a hint, on who is bothering me. I think he can help me.

"Yeah, she is fucking mine. she isn't something I want to share" He says on the phone. I'm not his. he hung up. he placed his hand on my thigh.

"I'm not yours.  Stop touching me. I don't want you around me" I said. He removed his hand from my thigh. "Thank you," I said.

His hand went up to my skirt. I need to stop wearing skirts. His hand went in my underwear. We are public and he can't do this. "Stop," I said, attempting to remove his hand.

His fingers rubbed me. "Stop," I whispered, but he didn't stop. He shoved his middle fingers tips in and out. I stop myself from moaning, even though he is teasing me.

This is embarrassing on so many levels. I would rather him do this in the car than here. He shoves his fingers in me. I place my head on his shoulder covering my face.

"Don't you dare cum on my fingers" he whispered. His fingers moved faster. I want to moan loudly but can't. "Then..stop..doing..this," I said struggling to talk.

I felt his free hand in my hair. "Shh," he said. He is making it look like he is comforting me in the public eye. He fingers fucking me right.

He is lucky I can't say the word die right now. "Lift your head," he said and I did as told. "Why?" I asked. "Why not"

His fingers are still moving inside of me. "I wake you to keep a straight face," he said.

He can't really expect me to keep a straight face while his fingers are in me.

"Can you please stop?" I whisper "I will if you tell me, who you belong to," he said. "you" I whisper, so the people behind us don't hear" he removed his fingers and wiped them off.

"Alessandro" I call out his name as he stood up. "hm"

"Are you busy later?" I asked. "it depends, what do you want?" he said. I don't want to spend the night at his house. I did a lot of thinking and I think Im ready to be intimate. I don't want it to happen in his room. He won't go easy on me if he has his dominant tools.

The only place I can think of is, "Ocean"

"Sure, but why," he asked. I stood up. "I want peace," I said.

"let's go," He said. My legs hurt, I don't feel like walking. I stayed still. "Val, hurry the fuck up."

"my legs hurt" I walked up to him. jump on his back. "I don't care" he turned around. I jumped on his back. "Val, get down" he groans. "No, carry me to your car," I said.

"please"

He started walking to his car.

IF YOU SAW MY POST ON IG YOU WOULD KNOW I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK. SO MY MIND IS BLANK RIGHT NOW. THIS STORY AS LIKE ABOUT 1,270 WORDS. SINCE I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. SORRY😔

SMUT IS COMING SOON AS I PROMISED.

THEY ARE GOING TO 'OCEAN' FINALLY. SHE FINALLY SAID IT AND DIDN'T SAY NVM.

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY.

Until Next Time💝!