Chapter 23: Strange

Valentina POV

I had woken up to my bare body collided with his. It's been years since I woke up with a smile on my face. He is currently sleeping peacefully in the room.

I am drying myself before I lay back down. The chattering on the beach woke me up. I took a nice warm shower. My legs are sore, hopefully, the shower helped.

I put on my clear purple laced set. I didn't bring anything else. I didn't expect to have enjoyed myself the way I did last night. I expected it to be like the first time.  He took care of me while he pleasured himself.

I've never met a more respectful male than him. He would hesitate to touch me as if touching me would lead to a disaster.

I walked out of the bathroom and laid down next to him. It helps his ego knowing he woke up before me. I usually act asleep. Something tells me he isn't sleeping, most of time. He goes to sleep late but wakes up early.

I stare at the ground. My towel and his clothes are everywhere. The cuffs are still on the floor. Memories from last night come flashing through my mind.

"Good girl"

"You like my cock in you, don't you?"

"I thought you were being a good girl"

I'm happy I waited for the right one. I trust him with my body. He made me enjoy sex, something I never thought I should enjoy.

I sucked him last night. I can't help but think I didn't do it right. It was my first time so I had no clue what I was doing. He came in my mouth, was that supposed happen.

I had many organisms, he didn't. Afterward, he was silent for a while. As much as I enjoyed it, I don't think he did. Something went wrong. He didn't talk for a good five minutes.

The first time we did it. He talked to me about many things. Now he is silent. Does he regret it?

"What are you thinking about?" I heard his voice and I turned around facing him. "Nothing" I lied.

"No, you like someone offended you," he said. He is extremely observant of my feelings. Should I be honest? Communication is key.

"I'm just- I mean I was-"

"You are overthinking it," he said as he pulled me closer to him. "Ignore what your mind is thinking" he added. I wish I could.

"It's not that easy. Do you regr-."

"Nope and never will. Is that what you are overwhelming yourself with?" He asked and I slowly nodded.

"Just why"

"You were silent and I assumed" I whispered. He chuckled. "After a man has sex. We need a few moments to fix ourselves. We feel disgusted with ourselves for those couple of minutes. It's nothing to procrastinate about" he explained.

Oh, that makes more sense. I still feel like I did something wrong.

"When I gave you head. Did I do something wrong?" I whispered. "No, trust me I was shocked."

"So why do I feel like I did something wrong?" I groaned at myself. He chuckled again at me. "Shush" he kissed me.

"Listen to me, no newbie would attempt taking control. You did fine" he said. So Im a newbie. I'm inexperienced in everything. All I know is the basics.

"Can you teach me stuff?" I asked.

"are you sick" he placed his hand on my forehead. "Where is the Valentina that I know," he said and I giggled.