Chapter 18: Drunk

A/N: click to see full photo!! Also not edited fully.

Alessandro POV

I look at the clock and it is almost three am. I haven't heard from Valentina. Theo told me she worked out earlier. At least she listened to me. I get a text from Theo.

Theo: sir valentina's location is unknown. She was last seen in the house. We checked all rooms including yours. I don't know how she left with all the security.

What! How? Is this why I haven't heard from her all day? I dialed her number and it went straight to voice mail.

Me: check Johnnys.

I replied to Theo. Tino walked into my office. "Do you know where Val is?" I asked. "She said something about wanting to get drunk. Why?" he asked.

"Which bar?" I asked. "Her old strip club," he said and I immediately got up and walked out. She doesn't listen. I thought she would have learned her lesson the first time, she went to a club alone. I walked out of the house, got into my car, and drove off.

The bar isn't far from here. It's where most of my men go and fuck females. I actually thought she was sleeping, since she spent the day acting out. How did she manage to leave the house? My men would have told me if they spotted her. Josie would have called and snitched on her. Ella.

Ella doesn't spend the nights with me on most days. I call Ella and she picked up. "Did you help Val leave the house?" I asked. "No, why?" she yawned.

"Mariella," I said her full first name.

"Okay, fine. Yes, I did. She begged me to help her. She looked like she was hurting. I don't know who hurt her, but she came home in sad." She ranted.

"That didn't give you the right to help her leave. You know how dangerous it is for her to leave without protection" she sighed. "She looked like someone broke her. If drinking helps her cope. Let her. The girl has been through hell. Im sorry," she said.

"Hmm" I hung up. What could Val be sad about? Did she finally get the chance and think about her breakup. She's been avoiding it. I pull up to the club and parked my car. My men behind me also parked their car. I have security with me everywhere I go.

I walk in and spot her and she is talking to someone, a dude. I glanced at her wrist and she has a cast on it.

"tu es magnifique ce soir(you look fabulous tonight)," the dude said in french. "et tu n'as pas l'air trop mal toi(and you don't look too bad yourself)" she replied.

The man looks oddly familiar. "We caught the German that was spreading information- is that Andre the leader of the French Mafia," one of my men said. That's why he looks familiar. "tu sais que ton père me doit beaucoup. vous avez coûté le montant.(you know your father owes me a lot. you cost the amount.)" Andre said.

Yeah, time to get her away from him. "Let's go, Tesoro(sweetheart)" I walked up to them. Valentina looked up at me. "Vincent," he gasped. "One and only," I said.

"Che ci fai con la figlia di Xavier?(What are you doing with Xavier's daughter)" he spoke in my language. "Non credo siano affari tuoi(i don't think it's your business)"

"Love, you should stay away from him. He is a very dangerous man" he said to Valentina. "I like dangerous men," she replied. "how much you want her for?" he asked.

"She isn't up for sale, let's go" I grabbed her hand. "it was nice meeting you," she said to the male as she stood up. I walked her out of there. "You spoke Italian with that man, you from Italy," she said to me. "yes, I am"