Chapter 40: Yes!

Valentina POV

It's the night before Christmas. I'm exhausted from Decorations. I'm the only one who seems to be happy for Christmas. It's the first year my life has been going well.

"Your Christmas cookies are about to burn," my mom said taking me out of my thoughts. I walked up to the oven and took them out.

"Where are the boys and Sofia?" Ella walked in asking. Vicky is sitting on the countertop eating a bag of chips. Her pregnancy snacks, I want to see lens reaction when he finds out.

She and Len got married a few weeks ago, and she is pregnant. I knew something was up when she wanted to get married fast. I remember her speech that she wanted to wait till next year to get married.

I on the other hand am hiding my pregnancy from everyone. I stopped taking a pill four months ago. I'm starting to show, and I love winter. I can wear his hoodies to cover my stomach. Hiding from his is hard though. We are always naked around each other. He is slow and won't figure it out quickly.

My mom strolled past me as she ran her hand across my stomach. I know she knows but is waiting for me to tell her. "Mom don't touch me there," I whisper shout.

"Hmm," she exited the kitchen. "Ella, can I talk to Valentina privately?" Vicky asked.

"No, I wanna know too?" Ella responded and I laughed. We became a trio over the last couple of months. If Sarah isn't with Josie then we are cool with her too.

"Do you have a baby in the oven?" Vicky asked. I look away from her and focused on frosting my cookies.

"She is?" Ella gasped. "Guys shh, I don't want everyone knowing" I whispered.

"How far are you?" Ella asked.

"Four months"

"Omg, I'm five months. Hehe, I give birth first," Vicky giggled.

"Does he know?" Ella asked. I shook my head. "When are you going to tell him?" Ella also asked.

"When he proposes" I place my cookies in the fridge. I have another chance to have a kid. I want my child
to be born with married parents.

"Oh, so you are being a single mom?" Vicky teased.

"Shut the fuck up. Not everyone has their man whipped," I groaned.

"She is jealous that once you asked to be marred he agrees right away," Ella laughed. "She hadn't told him she wants to get married though," Vicky said.

"He should know. Also, he proposed many times in his sleep," I argued.

"You should walk up to him and say yes. Or he might not be sleep when he asks. He wants to hear your answer," Ella explained.

She might be right. I don't know he would ever do something like that though.

"Also, If you wanted to have a kid when married then you should have waited" my mom enters the kitchen. She is eavesdropping the whole time. I wanted to tell her privately.

"I couldn't wait, mom. I really wanted it. He would have said the same thing," I explained.

"Okay now shh. I heard them pull up in the driveway. Also, he has a right to know," she said. I leave the kitchen running upstairs. I'm surprised I'm still athletic enough to run. He won't be in here for a good three hours.

He went to kill someone. He doesn't come near me once he's killed, someone. He waits to cool off. I forgot who. I haven't been killing anyone lately. Unless it is a classified mission. The one person I plan to kill brutally is currently in one of Alessandro's cells.