Chapter 3: Why me?

Valentina POV

I looked up. It's this motherfucker. "Alessandro I swear to god if you don't let me go, I will take one of Lens guns and shoot you in the heart" I groan. "I'm not letting you do it," he said.

"Let her hit me" Jess said and he immediately let go of my hands. My fist made contact with Jess' cheeks. She spits out blood and falls to the ground. I walk away to the bar. "Let me get the bottle of tequila" I said to the bartender and he handed me the full bottle. I walked upstairs to the other vip rooms where I want to drink in peace. I walk to a room no one should find because it's a lot of turns and walking.

I don't know if she thought I wouldn't have hit her or what. I open the bottle and drink it. "Why Lenny" I hear Len. I look up and he is alone. "Where is Vicky?" I asked. "Vomiting, but you just had to hit her." he said walking up to me.

"She needs to be put in her place. She ruins every single relationship I am in. Even if I date outside of our schools, she will still find a way. Since high school she does this, I'm tired of letting her slide with it. You see how I just made out with Ale. watch her actually get with him next. He will fall into her trap watch" I said while drinking my tequila.

My head starts to spin. The alcohol is kicking in. "it's a sign you should stop dating and letting men break you. It's getting annoying at this point" he yells at me. Why is he mad at me?

"I'm sorry I crave to be loved and have comfort. I didn't come across the right one in junior year of my highschool life. Im sorry Im all alone because my fucking childhood. I'm sorry we went through hell as kids. I didn't know it bothered you so much. Be like dad, shut me out. You can always shut a family member off." I returned the energy and yelled back.

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm trying to say it's getting annoying seeing you hurt all the time. When all you have to do is wait for the right one to come. You're my fucking twin sister. You are literally me. The girl version of me , I can feel everything you go through. It might sound weird but it's always been like that. I'm not going to be dad and I never will be. Seeing you hurt and knowing if I hurt the kid it will make it worse hurts." he sits down next to me.

I lean my head against his shoulder. I can feel myself about to cry. "I am the fucked up one, while you have your life put together. It's not my fault I'm scared of men. Dating men helps me lose the fear. I just want to be loved and appreciated for living." I whisper.

"Everyone who is currently in your life appreciates you for still being here. Just don't tell me you are getting those thoughts again" I shake my head. "Remember you promised you would tell me as soon as they start again," he says.

"Why can't I have a normal life?"

"Everything happens for a reason. You have to learn from them and know what not to do next time." his phone rang and he ignored it. "Are you not going to pick it up?" I ask.

"Not important right now" he said and I sat up straight. "No pick it up" I said and he took his phone out of his pocket. He picked up the call, he stayed still for a couple of seconds. "They what" he shouts.

"Oh okay shit, fuck im going to be there" he says standing up. "Val, please go home. I don't want you outside when you are drunk. See you at home." he says walking out and Alessandro walks in.

"Out, leave me alone" I said and walked up to me. "Why do you let her make you vulnerable? I heard the stories of how you can't give up on dating men." he kneeled down in front of me. Who told him that information? "Who told you?" I asked. "Len would always vent to me, about his younger sister. He says she is scared of men and thinks dating will help. When it really wouldn't it will just make her view on men worse. He also said that. You used to be suicidal." he said.