Chapter 28: Punishment

Disclaimer:

Bashing Valentina will not be tolerated, I will delete your comments.

Some people actually go through this kind of manipulation in life. It's not something you can blame or bash a person for.

Given it's my story, I might have readers that went through this or knows someone that did. I can't have them reading disrespectful comments.
Idc if it's a fiction story.

I want this to be a safe and fun place for people, not uncomfortable.

Alessandro's actions are to show, no one should react that way. I don't condone it at all.

With that, enjoy reading!

....

Alessandro POV

"I want Gio to send to men over there and see what the fuck they are planing. Bryan, I want you to get men to hack government surveillance in the streets. Tino you need to do some trading. I want to test out Luke's new weapons. We need to stay up to date with these new technologies" I said sitting up straight.

"Yes boss" they stood up and walked out. My phone rang and I picked it up. It's Ella. "She is crying," she said. She is talking about Valentina. It's been three days since I left and she's been drunk each night. I don't know where she kept finding alcohol when they hid it all.

"What is she crying about?" I asked. "Her ex boyfriend left her and she is headed to your room. It's getting out of hand" she said.

I'm going to have to go over there and see this for myself. "If she doesn't shut the fuck up i will shut her myself. I'm going to fucking sleep" I hear Josie's voice in the background. I hung up the phone.

I stood up and walked out of my office. "Tino," I shouted. "Hmm" he walked up to me. "I gotta go back home. Your sister is going crazy. She's drunk and giving everyone a hard time." I said.

"That's Valentina for you. She is an acholic when she is sad or depressed" he said. What could be she depressed about?

"Ohh okay, yeah I can tell. I'm leaving though and might spend the night there. Call me if anything" I walked down the stairs and headed out front. I get into my car and start it.

She drinks to cope with things. I understand because I smoke. I miss her face and watching her sleep peacefully. I miss her taste and everything about her. It's only been three fucking days and I'm suffering.

Ella called me again and I picked up. "What now?" I said. "She is about to start a fight with Josie," she said. I can't have those two fighting at all. "Give her the phone" I said.

"Hey" Valentina says. "Hey, I need you to go upstairs to my room and stay there." I demanded. "No, my ex-boyfriend is there," she said. "It's okay, it's not like he will touch you. Now give Ella back her phone and listen to me" I said slowly.

Thank God there is no traffic today and the roads are empty. I reached the house and got out of my car. I walked inside and Josie and Ella were sitting down on the couch. They both point upstairs. I ran up the steps and into my room.

My bed is a mess and everything is everywhere. I don't spot her though. Someone leapt into my arms and hugged me. "Your back," Valentina whispered. She stinks and smells like all different kinds of alcohols including a scent of cranberry.

"When's the last time you showered?" I asked. She got down and pouted at me. "Your mean." Tears start streaming down her face. "You left me with that man." She said. What man is she talking about? Nightmare dude.