Chapter 24: The talk

Valentina POV

"He really marked you up" Vicky said touching my neck. "I know, I can't even even covered them up"I said. She read something on her phone and groaned.

"He is an asshole. He dealt with whatever happened at base and fucked Josie to release his stress. When they have sex, she posts about it" she explained.

"She is his submissive for a reason" I muttered. It hurts hearing that. I know something went wrong last night. I don't have the right to be mad. We aren't dating. He doesn't owe me anything.

"How are you chill with this. You gave yourself to him and he already looked at another girl" she gasped.

I gave myself to him, since I trust him. Only him. He can do whatever he wants. I just won't sleep with anyone besides him, for now.

"It's okay. We aren't in a relationship. I can sleep with whoever I want and so can he" I reassured her. "I don't know if I like this new side of you or no" she said laying down.

"Vicky, stop worrying about me. I'm fine" I said. I stared out the window, it's dark out. Her neighborhood is quiet. No one here as kids younger than eleven. It's awfully quiet in the night. "I should get going" I took out my phone and texted Theo.

Me: you outside still?

Theo: yeah, ready to leave?

Me: yeah, give me two minutes.

I stood up and took my hand bag. "I will see you tomorrow on campus," I walked out her room. I get a text from Alessandro. I don't brother reading it .

"Stay safe" she shouted. I walked out the house and got in Theo's car.

After a about half an hours. Theo pulled up to the house and parked his car. "Thanks" I said getting out. I've received dozens of texts and calls from Alessandro, I ignored them all.

"He was in a good mood today. He went easily on me, you?" I heard Josies voice as soon as I opened the door. "Same here. It's odd. He slept with the both of us in one day" I heard Ellas voice.

I don't bother greeting them and went straight to my room. He slept with them both. I didn't want to let it get to me. It has. I laid down on my bed and got underneath the covers. I took my phone and scrolled through the internet.

A picture of Jess and Adam caught my eye, I stared at them both. He seems happier with her. I shifted my position and my legs stung.

Memories of last night flashed through me. I can't believe myself. I was happy, im always happy when it's just the two of us. He had to ruined it and fuck them both. He slept with all three of us in one day.

I can't talk to him about this. He has the right to sleep with all three of us. I just wish it wasn't like that. The doorknob twisted and I shut eyes to act asleep. The door creaked open.

I heard heavy footsteps get louder, I felt someone's presence next to me. The person removes the blanket from covering my face. I laid still and didn't move a muscle.

A warm hand held my face tugging a strand of hair behind my ear. I recognized the hand, it's Alessandro. I won't ever forget his touch. He caressed my cheek, wiping a tear. I didn't realize my eyes teared up.

"I know you aren't sleep, what happened" he spoke. I kept my eyes shut. I don't want to stare at him. I'm afraid I will cry once I do. I'm not the type to yell at someone, unless they bring that side out of me. I'm the suffer in silence type.

I removed his hand from my face and turned facing the window. "Are you mad at me?" He asked, concerned. Men are slow! I stayed silent.

There's nothing that could be said. I shouldn't be angry with him. He didn't do anything wrong.