Chapter 6: Alive

Alessandro POV

"I have to go. My dad finally caught the man I was looking for" I said. "So you are going to kill him or what?" Tino asks me. I don't kill people instantly. I enjoy watching people suffer and dying slowly. " no, I plan on interrogating him first. I need to know who he works for." I said walking out the campus building.

I notice Adam is still here. He said he was leaving on Sunday, which was yesterday. Why is he still here? I know he helped Jess do her little research on Valentina. She isn't smart enough to do it alone. Also Adam knows Valentina better, he might have even known vals secrets by heart. He knows she works as a stripper. I don't get why he allowed her to do that.

Any girl that is my property doesn't show their body for entertainment to the world. Why would a guy let his girl be a stripper? How could he let many men fantasize about her body?

I get in my car. My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It's my father. "Hello" I said, answering the phone. "I need you in long island right now. We are being attacked and I'm not in the country right now. I won't be there with you. Can I trust you to kill those men and walk out alive?" he said.

he thinks I'm still a child and can't fight my own battles. I'm going to take over for him and he doesn't even trust me.   "Yes, dad you can. Do you know which gang attacked?" I asked. No gang or mafia is dumb enough to attack us. "Jack's gang. He attacked a smaller one. I know you aren't near long island. I have men there already. Go back to the main house a chopper should pick up and drop you off. It will take minutes." he explains.

"Okay, got it, '' I said. Right before I hung up. "Son, walk out of there alive. I don't send you on big attacks like this for a reason. These men are weak compared to you, remember that." he said and I hung up. He can't choose to act like a father now.

He missed many years of being a loving father. It's true I am just like my father, but I plan on being worse. He is the scariest man alive and I will change that. Once I get my hands on this mafia. Everyone thinks I'm irresponsible  based on the things I do in my personal time. I know all the rumors and I'm going to let them think that.

I was raised and trained by the best, my father. All he did was train me. I will expand this mafia all over Europe and some parts of Asia. They look down on me. My father is glad I bought a girl and is giving me the mafia a month early. Everyone is waiting for me to take over so they attack. I want them to try. I will declare the worlds large genocide. I want them all to come to me at once and die.

I want each leader's heart and put them in a collection. People will call me a sociopath for enjoying people's pain. Death is a fun thing about existing. I never gave a shit about people's feelings but Tinos. He is the only one I can trust with my life. I'm not scared that he will one day defy me. I've never done anything to him for him to have a grudge. I treat him as an equal in my power. Together we will be undefeatable and I count on it. Victoria on the other hand has a role in my rein. She will be my personal hitwoman. My whole life I have been waiting for the day my father signs the contract he is stepping down and hands everything to me. You need a female to help lead.

Every great leader has their women beside them. I don't need a woman in my life to be successful. You need her! Females are distracted by success. My father will hasn't controlled.  Europe due to  my mothers acts. He is blind when it comes to her.

I arrive at the house and walk out. The chopper is already here.

Valentina POV

"I don't want a bodyguard" I whined to Len as he walked me up to a handsome man. He has dark blonde hair, his jaw is perfect and he is tall. He has a nose ring along with a piercing on his brow. Alessandro has ear piercings on both ears and a nose ring. "Change your mind" Len took me out of my thoughts.