Chapter 13: I Hate You

Valentina POV

It's been two hours since he dragged me out of the house.

He is doing his errands and decided to tag me along. He tried to make me change my outfit but I didn't listen. He parked in front of a tattoo shop. "I'm not going in there," I said. "Yes, you will go or I will carry you out," he said unlocking the doors.

"I hate you," I said, getting out. "This 30th time you've said that today, I'm counting" he got out and walked up to me. He walked in and I followed.

"Alessandro, haven't seen you in a while. Piercing or tattoo" a tattoo artist said. "Both" he replied. Where could he possibly need a piercing at?

"Where?" the man asked. "I need to get my nipple re-pierced," he said and I gasped. "You had a nipple piercing?" I asked. "Yup," he replied. "I see you got a girl," the man said.

"Yeah, something like that," he replied sitting down. I sat down on the chair near them. He lifted his shirt. "Both," the man asked and Alessandro nodded. Len also has a nipple piercing. I don't know how they do it. I've always wanted one, but im scared to. Vicky got her done a couple of months ago.

The man re-pierced his nipple and put it in the ring. He didn't even flinch or move.

"What tattoo do you want?" the artist asked. Alessandro pulled out his phone and showed him the picture. "No way," the artist said. "Congrats, Man. my father did your fathers. What an honor to do yours" the artist said.

"I need you to do a cover-up on someone," he said. "Who," the artist asked. "Her," he pointed at me. "Mee?," I said.

"No, I'm good," I added. "You're going to cover a tattoo and three new ones," he said. He has lost his mind. He can't control me to the point where he controls the drawings on my body. "You are crazy," I said.

After about an hour the artist finishes his tattoo. Alessandro stood and walked over to me. "Get up and sit down on that chair" he demanded. I laughed and he gave me a serious look. He is serious. "You are serious," I said.

"I never said I wasn't," he said and I got up. I can't believe I'm doing this. I sat down on the chair. "What am I covering up?" the artist asked.

"That quote on her wrist. Replace it with anything you want. Do a freestyle" Alessandro said. "Do I look a paper to you?" I asked him. He ignored me.

"The same tattoo I just got on her back arm. Lastly my initials on her neck under her ear" he said. 

"Which initials? you have a long-ass name" the artist said. "A.V.D.C. put it vertical and big," he said. He looked at me. "I hate you" I mouthed. "31" he mouthed smirking.

"Which arm"

"Her left,"

I don't have control over what goes in and on my body. This is pure sadness. I held my left arm. My phone rang and I picked it up. I have my AirPods in. "Hello," I said.

"Hey, you busy," Len asked. "Yes, you brother from another family. Asked me to kill him," I said.

"What did he do?" he asked. "He is making me get a tattoo against my will," I said.  "Oh, you're getting the mafia tattoo," he said. "The what tattoo," I said. "Never mind. Call me when you're done killing him" he said hanging up.

I look at Alessandro. "You are soo lucky I have to stay still right now. I am great with needles and knowing exactly what vein to stab. What artery is fastest to kill someone. My aim in shooting is the best. The smirk on your face will disappear once you start losing blood." I said, deepening my voice.