Chapter 31: Sofella

A/N: being the mean person I am. This All about Ella and Sofia.

I love cliffhangers, don't yall?

Ella POV

I miss Sofia, I enjoyed sleeping with her. She is out of the state vising her mom for the week. She said I should think about what I want, I want her. I haven't told anyone about this besides Alessandro. He has been supportive of it. I might ask Vicky since she is bisexual. However, she stuck to the male side. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

Sofia: I miss you

Me: same here, how are things with you and your mom?

Sofia: She is making me want to leave. She is annoying

Me: I won't complain if you'd return. (pouting emoji)

Sofia: Did you think about what I said?

Me: Yeah, I did

Do I ask her to be my girlfriend the same way I would ask a guy?

Sofia: so...(questioning emoji)

Me: Will you be my girlfriend?

Sofia: I thought you'd never ask. Yes, I will.

Sofia: Now I can change your contact name from Ella.

Me: What will you change it as?

Sofia: that's for me to know.

Me: also thanks for letting me stay over at your place.

I entered the kitchen and started cooking myself some food. I heard the front door open, It's probably her cleaning lady. I felt arms wrap around me. "Missed me?" I heard her voice and she kissed my neck.

"Your back" I turned around and stepped away from the stove. "Yeah, I am. I missed you" She kissed me. "I thought your mom was sick," I said.

"I told her about you and she told me to come back," she said. Her parents support her, I wish mine did. "She sounds nice," I said.

"You don't look happy that im back," she said as I sat on the kitchen counter. She stood between my legs. "No, im just shocked. I didn't expect you to be back so early"

I stare at her hair. She straightened it and got a new piercing. My phone rang, I read the caller Id, it's my mom. I declined it. "You aren't on good terms with your mom?" she asked me, I shook my head.

"She doesn't support me, same for my father" I whispered. "Is that why you didn't want to return home" I nodded. "I didn't want to go to Alessandro's house, since no one there knows. He doesn't care, but I don't know how everyone else will react" I explained while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Everyone you mean Josie. She is the biggest gossip. If you aren't ready to be public about your sexuality, it's okay. There is no rush into it. If she says anything to you about it, tell me. I have my ways of putting her in place" she said.

Im really going to fall in love with this girl. Everything about her is amazing. Alessandro said she was new to but she looks like a pro.

"How long have you known about your sexuality?" I asked.

"Me and two other girls wanted to test it out, so we had a threesome. I enjoyed it and from there, I couldn't stand being with a male. I thought something was wrong with me. I didn't get turned on by men anymore. Having sex with men became disgusting, I couldn't even cum anymore. So I stopped dating men," she explained.