Chapter 35: I love you too

A/N: this is a short chapter. It's like part two of chapter 34.  Also no cover pic today!

Valentina POV

It's been a few hours and he pulled up to the Cabin. "why are we here?" I asked him. "this is the only place, I can keep you safe. No one knows about this place" he explains.

He got out of the car. He opened the door for me, I stepped out. We walk into the cabin. I sat down on the bed. On the way here, I scrolled through the internet. The world was boring, while I was gone. I thought some fun shit would have happened.

"How long are we staying here?" I ask him. I glanced at some blood on his shirt. "Are you hurt?" I asked. "No"

"There's blood on you"

"Not mine, also I don't know how long. I've located the man. He is just not in the country right now," he said. I would love to kill him myself, however, killing him would make me a murder.

I know everyone expects me to be like my mother. I don't think I can be like her. Alessandro kneels in front of me. How he can teach me how to be stronger. I already am. I need to be able to handle people bigger than me. "Can you teach me how stronger?"

"You are already strong, amore(love)" he said. If I were strong I wouldn't be here where I am today. "No, I'm not" He placed his hands on my thigh. "Yes, you are. How strong are we talking though?"

"I don't know, just not my mother strong," I said. "Why not? You have the potential to be like her"

I heard Jackson talk about my mom to Nicko. I want to tell Alessandro, Len, and Angelo this news before I tell anyone.

"Can I schedule a meeting with your father?" I asked. He raised his brow in confusion. "Why would you want to talk to my father?"

"It's about my mother. He might know the answer. You and Len are welcomed to join the conversation" I said.

"He left the city for a bit. He's been handling my mafia for me. You can call him though." He said.

"If I call him, I would have to add Len to the line," I said. "I'm interested in this. You can call him now" he said and my eyes widened.

He took his phone out of his pocket. He called Len. "Vince" Len picked up the phone. Alessandro placed him on speaker.

"Val wants to talk to my father about your mother. So ima doing him to the line" he said. He added his father.

"I was about to call you. Is everything and everyone alright" his father answered the phone. "Yeah, we are fine. I have Len on the other line. Val wants to talk to you guys" he said.

"Yeah sure," his father said. He handed me the phone. "Hey, it's about my mother" I went straight to the phone.

"Yeah, what about her," his father said. I don't know how to say. I believe my dad and his mother kidnapped my mom.

"So my dad is friends with Jackson right Len?" I ask. "Yeah," Len says. "Alessandro your mom is friends with my dad right" Alessandro nods.

"So, I saw my dad and your mom talking to Jackson. They mentioned my mom. That night mom died. He claimed he went to get her medication. I saw him give her a pill before I left the room. That day I went to the mafia house. I heard Leah say the name of the exact pill when she was on the phone" I explained.

"You think they killed mom," Len said. I hear Vicky gasp in the background. "No, I think she is still alive," I said.

"No, sweetie that's impossible. I saw her body myself" his father said.  "No, if I saw someone that looks just like her in a room next to mine," I said.