Chapter 7: Getaway

Valentina POV

"Did I satisfy you last night" I asked bluntly. I need to know. He smiled to himself. "Why do you ask?"

"I need to know" I said. "Yes, you did and we are here" he pulled up to a cabin near the beach. It's a private area. "Why are we here?" I asked.

"Shh. Take off your shoes and Leave them here" he said and I did as told. He did the same. He bit his lip staring at me. Fuck I will regret this.

I moved closer to him, crashing my lips onto his. He pulled me onto his lap while pushing his seat back. I shouldn't be making out with him but I can't help myself.

He held my waist as he deepened the kiss. He pulled my bottom lip in between his as he pulled away.

"For a someone who doesn't want sex. You sure do love to make out" he whispered. I stared at him and stayed silent.

He ran his thumb across my lips in a circular motion. My lips parted and he pecked me. "Not my fault you're a great kisser" I whispered.

"So I'm a good kisser but not a great fucker you're saying?" he asked. "What I didn't say that" I quickly said.

"So I'm good at both," he asked. "I wouldn't know" I replied looking out the window. He's the person I've slept with. I don't know if there are others better than him.

"You do know," he said. "Can we go?" I asked to change the subject. "Waiting for you to get off my lap" he said unlocking the door. "You put me on your lap" I said as I got out of the car.

"You would have got fucked on my lap" he said getting out. "I hate you. Did you know that"

"I'm aware, Amore mio. That's what makes it fun embarrassing you" he said walking up to me. He used another unfamiliar word. I've heard my mother say this word before. What language is it? I don't even know where he is from.

"What does that mean?" I asked, hoping he would tell me. "Not telling you." He walked past me. "Why not?" I turned around.

"It will ruin its value," he said. He stole that from me. His phone rang and he picked it up. "Hmm...yes I did cut the deal off with her.... I'm tired of helping the bitch out" he said. Did he just call a female a bitch.

"Let her. I don't care and never did. I only helped her out because of my father. Not only is she a bitch but she is also a whore. Let her fuck around. She better not come to me for anything" he shouted.

I want to know who this girl is. He called her a bitch and whore. Which is disrespectful toward women. He starts shouting again. I should give him his privacy.

I walk on the sand. The coldest of it cools me down. I roll up my pants so it won't get wet. I sat down near the shore. The water touched my feet each time it came on land.

I take out my phone and scroll through Instagram. I need to post something. I took a picture of the shore and posted it on my Instagram account with the caption, best feeling.

It truly is the best feeling having the cold water touch your feet every minute.

I felt his presence next to me. He sat down next to me. "Who was that?" I asked, turning my head facing him. He stayed silent. "Never mind it's my business" I don't know why I asked that.

"It's a childhood friend that doesn't learn from her mistakes. So I'm tired of helping her out" he said.

"I have a question to ask you," he said. "What is it"

"I heard you ask Tino if it was normal to not be ready for sex. But then now you say your mother told you not to. It doesn't make sense" he said.

It's really hard to explain this topic to people. "My mom told me not to have sex with men until I am sure it's the right one or I'm married. Now I'm not even ready for that. Men usually want me for my body and I don't want to give them that." I explained the best way I could.