Chapter 12: Hatred

A/N: Not EDITED AT ALL!!!!!

Valentina POV

I heard a knock on the library door. "Leave me alone, Theo" I shouted. "It's not Theo" I heard Alessandro's voice. I don't want him to see right now. He always sees me when I'm at my worst.

"Still leave me alone," I said. I finish stitching my arm up. I throw out the bloody tissues. The door opens and it's Alessandro. "I said leave me alone," I said.

"Why did you stab Josie with the knife?" He asked.

"Great you are on her side" I sat down at the corner of the room. "So tell me what happened?" He asked.

"It wasn't me. I was asleep and heard her scream. Ella wasn't here. So I went to see what it was and she was bleeding. I tried to help but she didn't want me to" I said half of the truth.

"So who stabbed her?"

"I don't know. I swear it wasn't me" I said. "So why are you crying and locked herself up in here," he asked.

To stitch my arm up. One of the guards who stabbed Josie stabbed me. I would have helped Josie if she let me. "Not your business," I said.

He walked up to me. I placed my arm behind me. "You're hiding something, what is it?" he said. "Nothing" I looked up at him.

"So why are you crying?" it's not his business. He kneels down in front of me. "You were knocked out when I left. So I believe you, but you're hiding something. That's not the full truth." He cupped my face, wiping my tears.

"I'm not lying" I lied.

"Yes you are. If you could care less about Josie. What are you in here crying". He asked. "It's nothing. Go to Josie, she needs more attention from you right now than I do," I said and my eyes started to water. My arm still hurts, I don't have any numbing cream.

"Tell me" I shook my head. "She is claiming you stabbed her." He said. "But I didn't. It wasn't me" I said.

"Who wasn't it then," he asked and I looked away from him. Can he move? my arm hurts from being behind me. The pressure of my back pressing my arm against the wall hurts.

He turned my face. "You look like you are in pain. Are you hurt?" Now he wants to ask that. He's more worried about Josie.

"No, I'm not," I said, struggling to speak. My throat fills up. I quickly ran to the trash and vomited. I look in the trash can and its blood.

I just threw up blood, why? My arm shouldn't have made me do that. Is it because he punched my stomach?.

"Tissue," I said and he passed me one. I wiped my mouth and stood up straight. He grabbed my arm and I winced. "Who did this to you?" He asked. I looked at him and his jaw clenched.

"No one, self-harm" I lied. "You wouldn't. Was it the same person who stabbed Josie?" He asked and I stayed silent.

"Valentina Aurora Catacazi who the fuck did this to you. You stitched it up thinking I wouldn't notice." I stepped away from him. His voice and everything about him right now is scaring me.

"Answer me," he said. "One of your guards. He has the hawk tat-" he walked without letting me finish. I walk after him. "Alessandro" I called out his name. He ignored me and ran down the stairs to the kitchen. I ran after him.

He entered the kitchen and pushed the man to the wall. He started punching him. I look at Josie and she has a smirk on her face. She planned this. "Why did you lie and say I stabbed you?" I asked you.