Chapter 19: Rules...

Valentina POV

He let go of me. He got up and walked into the bathroom. He is mad, I deserve whatever that is coming for me.

I hear the sink's water running. Is he brushing his teeth?

After a while, he walked out. He didn't even stop to look at me. I took my phone and scrolled through the internet.

"What part of I should know your location at all times did you not understand? This time you didn't even mind informing Theo" he said.

I stayed silent.

"You went to a place full of disgusting men, drunk. You hooked up with one."

Was he there? Did he watch me hook up with that random dude?

"Answer my fucking question. What did you not understand?" He raised his voice. "I did understand," I said.

"What" I forgot he doesn't like it when people don't look at him when talking. I turned around fully and stared at him.

"I understood," I said. He scoffed, "no you did not, if you did we wouldn't be here right now. Now would we?"

"I needed to get out and be free, you wouldn't have let me so I did what had to be done," I said sitting up, covering myself up with the blanket.

"You don't learn, do you? You were drunk alone and got sold. You went out fucking drunk, almost got sold again. If I didn't make it there in time" he shouted at me.

"W-What" I stuttered. There's no way. That club is full of college kids. "Your lying to make me feel bad," I said.

"I wish I were. I must thank you though, that man wanted to attack me. He is dead now. French Idiots" he took steps towards me.

This is not the reaction I expected. "Sex with drunk Valentina was interesting though. I told you, your deadline ended. You being drunk added the spice" he said standing in front of me.

My eyes welled up. He took advantage of me. "Y-You took ad-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when a sob escaped my mouth.

Is that why he isn't yelling and shouting at me. He already took his anger out on me. My tears fell. During my hangover, I usually remember everything. Why haven't I yet?

That's why I'm naked. He always showed respect towards my body, I didn't expect him to. He brought his hand to face. I quickly removed it. "Don't touch me" I cried out.

He chuckled and laughed. This is who he really is.

"You are a monster, how could you" I got up and moving away from him. "Tesoro, how could I what," he said coldly.

"Did you forget, I own you? I can do whatever I want with you." He walks up to me. I take steps back and I hit the wall. "You are my sex doll" he whispered as his pointer finger pressed against my chest.

"I was drunk and you took advantage of me. You are a fucking traitor." I yelled in his face. He smirked.

"How does it feel to be betrayed? When someone goes against you. Huh? When someone fucking defies you. How does it feel" he hissed at me?

Is this is what he calls revenge? What he did was assault and what I did was not listen. That's two different things. He can't compare the two. I went against his word and he took me against my will.

"The two are different," I said biting my lip, attempting to keep my sobs in. "They feel the same,"

"You see this" he brought his hand to my lips. "This is mine. Do I have to get my name written right here? Kiss a man that's not me and I swear to god. I will do things you will regret." He threatened.