Chapter 10: Dynamic Touch

Valentina POV

I can't believe he caught me. Why does he always see me in my worst? I am half naked standing in front of him.

My body is the one thing I hate. It's just not that way I want it. I want to be skinny with no fat. "My stomach, my thighs, my hair, my hips, my-." He pulled me onto his lap.

"There's nothing wrong with your body. It's perfect the way it is" he said. I appreciate him for saying it but all my life I've heard men say the opposite.

Both genders criticize my body. Everyone here is just blond and pale. They are all skinny and fit. I shouldn't compare myself to others, but it's hard not to.

I can't even walk around with my natural hair without people saying something. They always ask how I am white with curly hair. How my body doesn't seem like a white person's body. I didn't know race had something to do with genetics. Even if it did, I can't control my genetics.

"No it's not," I said.

"The proper way for me to handle this would be. To say you have no one to impress. Since I own you and it's true. Realistically speaking you shouldn't have to worry about how others see you, especially men." He said.

He is right. I don't have any male to impress anymore besides him. He is saying my body looks perfect but he could be lying.

Josie and Ella are both blondes who are skinnier than me."You're lying. It's okay to call me fat"

"You are So light in my arms. You're not fat, stop calling yourself that." He said.

"I am," I argued. Instead of replying, He kissed me. He pulled away and laid me on my bed. He got on top of me.

He kissed my neck down to my breast. He took them out of my bra. "Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with this," he said, sucking my nipple.

His hand went down to my stomach and stopped above my underwear. I'm not ready for this. "Alessandro," I said his name.

"I know," he said, placing his hand in between my thighs, spreading them. He came back up to my neck and kissed up to my ear.

"There's nothing wrong with having thick thighs, most men actually like it. Skinner females wish they had thick thighs. The same goes for your stomach, you barely even have stomach fat. You have wide hips, it's not a bad thing. We both know what else is wide. Your natural hair is a blessing. Your mom had curly hair since she was mixed. Wear it nice and proud." He whispered in my ear.

I turn my head and stare at him. Why is he nice to me? He has his moments where he is rude but most of the time he is nice. I don't deserve this kindness from him. I don't deserve him at all.

He also got stuck with me. He didn't want to buy me that night but he did it anyway. I'm not something he wants and might never be. Yet he is kind to me. I feel better about myself. His words shouldn't have a big effect on me, but they do. For a strange reason knowing my body is perfect in his eyes makes me happy. He didn't have to say what he just said.

"I don't deserve you or your kindness," I said. "If anything you shouldn't be in here. Especially in a dangerous house. You don't deserve everything that has happened to you. Don't compare yourself to others. Those people you compare yourself to have insecurities themselves." he said.

He kisses my neck and moves up my jaw to my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck, returning the kiss. A car pulls up in the driveway and I hear Len and Vicky's voice. We both pull away. "I have to go somewhere with Tino. Vicky will be here though" he says getting off of me.