Chapter 16: Nightmare#1

Valentina POV

"It's a shame having this body and keeping it yourself" he walked up to me. "No, stay away. We had a deal" I cried out.

"You broke the deal. Once you slept with him. You thought I wouldn't notice." He slapped me. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again" I cried.

He laughed and smiled. "Yea it won't happen again. I would have gotten you out of there and you would have become mine, not his" he shouted.

"You know what this means right. I left you alone all these years because you were innocent." He said.

"No, please, I'm sorry," I begged. "No, you are mine. If he wants you he will have to prove it. He slept with what's mine. You slept with him." He said.

The only way he will leave me alone is if I tell Alessandro. Alessandro might help me. "You think if you slept with him you would be safe. He won't ever sleep with you again" he slapped me.

I winced from the pain. I held my cheek as it burned. "I handled him."

"Handle him..no please tell me you didn't" I cried. He killed him. "You killed him" I fell to the ground.

"It hurts doesn't it," he kneeled down in front of me. "He is gone, you are mine"

"Valentina" I heard my name off in the distance. I felt someone's hand on my face.

"Aurora"

My eyes flew open. I stared at the person in front of me. Alessandro. I quickly hugged him crying into his chest. He ran his hand up and down my spine.

"I-I t-thought" I tried to speak. However, my sobs stopped me. He laid back down with me on top of him. I lifted my head and stared into his eyes.

I had a nightmare that he died. This is unusual, is it a sign? I've never had a nightmare sleeping next to him. I thought he died. I thought I lost him.

He is still alive, thank god. I crashed my lips against his. My tears touched his cheeks. I am scared he won't kiss back.

His lips parted and he kissed me back.

He seemed tired, so I woke him up. "I'm sorry" I whispered, pulling away. "Don't apologize," he said.

I laid my head on his chest. "Want to talk about it?" He asked gently. "No" I shook my head. My stomach growled. "You need to eat something," he said and I shook my head. I'm not supposed to eat before I go to bed, it's unhealthy. "I'm not that hungry," I said.

"Besides there is nothing to eat," I said. I know Ella has the fridge stuffed with food, but it's all unhealthy. "I have leftover sushi in the fridge, you can go take it," he said. I like sushi. My stomach growled again. Okay. Maybe I am hungry.

I sat up and looked at the clock. It's three am in the morning. "Go," he said. "Fine," I got up wiping my tears. I took my phone and walked out of his room. I hear men's laughter in the living area. The guards are creepy in the night. They watch tv in here during their breaks.

I walk into the kitchen and as usual, both girls are in here. "I won' some chips righ' now. did I tell you how my mum is getting better? she is breathing fine and my fatha is happy." Josie said with her thick British accent. I'm glad her mom is doing better.

"Why are you awake," Ella asked me. I opened the fridge and took out the box of sushi. "Can't sleep," I said. "That's masters, you can't touch or eat his food," Josie said as I put it in the microwave. "He will curse the shit out of you when he wakes up. It's illegal to touch his things" Ella said.